Peeing on bed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaitlinT00

Reaction score
Bella is about 8 months now, 24 hour free roam in my room and we have made a morning cuddle routine where she wakes me up for snuggles. She is completely litter trained and spayed. But last night, i noticed two pee stains on my comforter- my comforters are colorful so i hadn't noticed it before. I'm not sure when she had done it or why she has started to do this and I have no idea how to stop her from doing it again in the future. I had put down a white cover for now to protect my new comforter and to see if she does it again (but I don't want this to be a permanent solution). Recently i had caught her peeing outside her litterbox twice, but they were at least around the box and not on my bed. Any advice as to why she has started doing this and how to get her to stop?

Is it possible that she is getting territorial? My female bunny started peeing and pooping outside of her litter box during bonding her with my male bunny.

Yeah. Well I suggest when you see Bella's tail lift scoop her up quickly and put her in her litter box. If Bella does use the restroom on your bed then wash the sheets and mix vinegar and baking soda with a sponge and scrub the spot she used. You can get a mattress protector. :) When they use the restroom whip it with a paper towel ad place it in there littler box :D
I really hope this helped!!

Latest posts

Back