PEE IS GOING TO DRIVE ME INSANE PLS HELP I'M DESPERATE

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floyd2019

Reaction score
Hi guys!
SO
floyd is 7 months and not neutered (because of health issues i am waiting for him to be stable and healthy for a while before neutering him, he just started being healthy again this month!) BUT ever since he was 8 weeks old he would pee on my carpet. I managed to litter box train him and he NEVER peed on my carpet again to this day!
HOWEVER
Now he continues to PEE and POO all over my bed!!! At first I was like ok I'll just have to train him out of this too! Same style, cleaning the area instantly, removing him, redirecting him, watching for him to pee so I can redirect him before he pees etc....
IT AIN'T WORKING Y'ALL!

I have started to BAN him from my bed now because I was so done. You can only clean your bed sheets so many times in one week before you actually start ruining the material!
But now that he is banned from my bed I swear he has made it his mission to HOLD IN HIS URIN and PURPOSFULLY JUMP ON MY BED ANY MOMENT HE GETS AND PEE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE BEFORE I FORCE HIM OFF.
He legitimately will urinate while moving as I chase him off my bed in one instant.

I am going crazy. Don't know what to do. Can't keep him out of my bedroom because he lives in here with me!
Help help help i have tried everything I know!

P.s. he also does not spray or hump or do any other types of male behaviour typically associated with puberty so he is super great usually!

Lay a blanket that smell like him on the bed and when you are not in the room put a litter box on top.

This helped me with my bunny peeing on the bed, I had to wait until he was over 1 year to neuter him. Because he was too tiny.

I know how annoying it is with bunnies peeing on the bed, it will definitely stop after your bunny is neutered.

My bunny during that period did it on couches, bed, clothes that fell on the floor, in the wardrobe and on the carpets. All the washes I had to do every weak made me so annoyed and irritated. But it soon was only bed and couches that stuck with him until he was neutered [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back