Pedigree Software

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaded

Task Force
Reaction score
I was using Kintraks but It gave my laptop a nasty virus and It couldn't even turn on, so I had to restore factory settings in my Laptop and the result in that I lost EVERYTHING on my laptop:( and I didnt have a back up for Kintraks luckly I keep a pedigree and record book as well.

Does anyone know of any pedigree programs/software that doesnt have viruses?

Save up the money to buy Evans(they have a free trial as well) All the breeders I've bought from use it. It's safe and managable.. keeps up with everything like weight, number of litters, show wins, etc..... You can also e-mail the pedigrees.

Evans all the way! Actually Red Thunder Rabbits bought a copy and we've been able to list up to three different named rabbitries in it, so we were able to split costs(a very trying economy for us all) and two of us just use return address labels to put our address on it instead.

The Evans program has been wonderful!!

I keep forgetting to ask them about cd roms. Is the copy a cd?I have my laptop in Natchitoches that has Evans, but the computer at home doesn't have it anymore.

Thanks, I downloaded the free trial, and had a look at it, it looks very confusing.
But I uninstalled it because its different from our rabbit showing system over her, I couldn't find the correct color names because we have different color names over here and we don't use the legging system.

Latest posts

Back