Pebbles Pictures 2007

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bo B Bunny wrote:
My daughter said that "he takes such good pictures!"
6631q3m.jpg

Only when they keep their distance, and frombumping their nose against the camera lens. :bump

Now, you know your pics are the best ever!:biggrin2: Upload all you have.:p

I am praying for Pebbles at the vet Thursday, I hope they can figure out what she has and how to treat it insanely;). After that, no more sneezing girl:p, we loooove yyooouuuu.

Good Luck at the vet Pebbles, and you Stan!

Bangbang wrote:
Any updates on the two girls?

2cf8b5v.jpg

Bebe has recovered nicely from her spay. I kept her in her cage for 5 days to keep her quiet and to let her heal. After all her pain medicine was gone, she was back to her feisty self. She was so happy when I started to let her out in the basement run. There has been an improvement since her spay. Bebe use to thump so much, and now it is nonexistent, and she loves me even more.

255thdw.jpg

Pebbles started Doxycyline last Monday, to treat her sneezing and stuffy nose. This medicine is from a culture test that the Doctor took. Pebbles seems abit better. I haven't noticed her sneezing as much. She is still trying to blow her moist nose,but there is no thick cloudymucusas before. Her appetite is very good and she has gained weight.

These are all great, and you know what - Pebbles is the same colour as Munchkin, but can I get a pic of him that looks as clear and lovely and just plain adorable as your Pebbles pics? Hell NO!

He keeps trying to get into the lens, and the light in my house is rubbish and I WANT A GOOD PICTURE! ;)

I love Bebe - especially the pic of her running, ears a flapping in the wind. You capture the personalities so well. How do you get Pebbles to stay still though? How???? :p;)

I was going to post this in a different thread (Buck's Bunny Bistro Saturday) but I decided I should keep it here.

S is for Pebbles and Bebe's Daddy.

He spent two hours with the two in the back yard shooting pictures with his camera.

There was no sun, as it was overcast and cloudy, but a definite above normal warmish day when weshould be getting snow.

Too bad the two are not yet solemates.I have to keep one caged while the other gets to binky in the yard.

Then I would switch the two so the other has her turn.

6xk8f42.jpg

73289pg.jpg

71o9vdc.jpg

7xuxnbc.jpg

Hey Stan GREAT pictures as always. Wasn't Pebbles & Bebe friends when you Bunny sat way back? I wonder why Little Pebbles doesn't like her now. What a shame as they would look so cute cuddling each other.

Susan:apollo:

I bunnysat Bebe before I got Pebbles. Bebe was one of the bunnies that stayed with us and got me wanting a rabbit for my own.
It was three months later when I found Pebbles.

I adopted Bebe in August but I haven't tried started bonding them because Pebbles was sneezing and I wanted to spay Bebe before putting the two together. When both were ready, they started fighting as they were very jealous of the other.

6tf53pw.jpg

Susan- Pebbles was friends with a different lop that he bunnysat for. As far as I know she had never met Bebe before Stan adopted her..

Beautiful pics! They will make sure a precious pair. It looks like they might like eachother?

When does full on bonding start, Dad? :biggrin2:

This is Bunny, who I bunnysat in June. He was the first Buck that Pebbles had at our place. Pebbles just loved him. Because he was not fixed, he kept spraying everything whenever Pebbles was around. So the only time welet them together was when we canhave them outside.

6jwal1z.jpg

6qd7cjc.jpg

7y6deoi.jpg

So maybe having a Buck before, Pebbles is not so accepting of another Doe now.

Latest posts

Back