Pebbles 06/23/04 - 05/14/10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stan, I missed this somehow, but nontheless, I am so very sorry to hear this. Not our Pebbles, whom you rescued.

No words, what a precious baby girl...YOU were her Angel.

We LOVE you Pebbles..:bigtears:

Dearest Stan,

I received word about Pebbles just now and am frozen as I think of this huge loss for you as you try to maneuver through the excruciating pain. We all know that Pebbles was your best friend...your baby. There was a love there that was so touching, so unconditional, so beautiful that it's hard to wrap our minds around you and Pebbles not being physicallytogether. You gave each other everything you had. You both knew that and understood the other better than anyone else does and I know that not one minute of her life was taken for granted by you.

There are some experiences in life we learn to live with, but never quite get over until you are reunited with your loved one.Until that time comes,I hope that sooner than later, the memories of her will become less painful as it doesn't seem right that memories is all you have left. I know that she was met withan open heart andthe loving arms ofBuck Jones upon her arrival to thenext part of her spiritualjourney.I also feel strongly in my heart that although she is invisible now, her love, appreciation and watchful eye over you will only get stronger.

Thank you for sharing the connection you had with each other with us. You brought many smiles and heart-warming moments to our lives. We got a glimpse of thelove funyou hadwith each other through your pictures.In all of our minds, you will always be together. You saved her life more than a few times and she knew it. It made your bond with her so much stronger and gave us all hope for our own babies.

You're living what we all dread. I'm so so sorry, Stan. Your pain weighs on us. My heart goes out to you in this very difficult time of your life. Please be patient and kind to yourself in the days ahead. Know that you gave her the life and love that most people and animals can only dream of.

As you learn to adjust to this new life, you will be thought of and prayed for often. Again, I'm so sorry.

With Deepest Sympathy and Love,

Carolyn

I'm been feeling down today about Pebbles and Clover. I keep thinking of them and my heart aches. I hope you are ok Stan. I know this must be horrible for you and I want you to know you are in my thoughts ALL the time!

I haven't been on the forum in a while and am devestated to hear of the loss of Pebbles. To echo what many have said before me, Pebbles was an incredibly special bunny who seemed to connect to us all in some way...it's so hard to believe that she is really gone. :cry2

My thoughts are with you Stan. :rip:

I spoke to Stan today, and he is very touched and appreciates all your comments.

He was going to answer yesterday, but it is still too painful for him yet, as I know we can all understand. He says Bebe is missing Pebbles too, and her personality has changed :(

Stan, we are all thinking about you. Pebbles leaves a huge hole in the Forum, so I can only imagine how lost you are feeling without her. We are thinking of you and are here for you.

Sending huge hugs

Jan:hug1

I just logged on and saw this and needed to send my love out to you, Stan.

It remains painful forever; losing a heart-bun. I still tear up when I forget that Charlie isn't going to come running in from the other room.

It's the end of an era (that's how I felt when my trio was down to two) but I guess we learn to deal with it somehow, eventually. My heart is breaking for you and I'll be thinking of you.

Nadia.

Thank you everyone. I was overwhelmed and touched by all your posts, replies, Pms, and emails. I am not good with words, so I will reply to each post and to everyone in a special way. It will take a little while longer. This will be my tribute to Pebbles.

1530iom.jpg

i46.tinypic.com/1530iom.jpg

I am so very sorry, Stan.

Thank you for sharing her with us through stories and those beautiful photos.

I can't believe she's gone from us. She was a living legend, and seemed immortal.

Binky free, beautiful girl. You will be sorely missed.

Laura

Stan, I've been reading this thread but haven't posted before now. I am so sad, I just don't know what to say.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Pebbles will be greatly missed, she touched the life of so many. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful tribute picture with us.

:hug1

Latest posts

Back