Pebbles 06/23/04 - 05/14/10

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in such shock to hear that she is gone. Somehow, I guess I thought Pebbles would live forever - she was so much a part of all of our lives. She was one of the first bunnies I fell in love with when I came here...and I kept telling myself that if Pebbles could be such a sweet bun - so could my Nethie Tio - so she gave me hope.

Binky free baby girl - and know that we'll all miss you.

Stan, I'm so sorry to hear about Pebbles. Over the years, I have enjoyed looking at your pictures of her and hearing about her stories. She was very lucky to have you!

Kathy

I saw the title of this thread and was dreading it... I didn't want to open it all day, hoping it wasn't your Pebbles. I'm so sorry for your loss. She was such a special girl.

Binky free, little one.

Stan,
I was looking through the RB threads and saw this post from sweet Carolyn and just had to share it with you:
"...some people/animals just aren't supposed to die....Pebbles is another one that's on that list...It's difficult to grasp when they do pass over."
I think that sums up how most of us are feeling right now.
Pebbles will be so missed.

Oh my :tears2:

I'm so lost for words right now. I can't believe she's gone.

I'm so sorry, Stan.

Binky free little girl. We'll see you on the other side.

:pray::rainbow:

I am in shock. When I think of this forum, Pebbles is one of the bunnies that always comes to mind. I am so sorry for your loss Stan, but Pebbles had the life of a queen, she was a very special rabbit who will be dearly missed.Binky free Pebbles.:tears2::pink iris:

It's hard to breath, much less type. Stan, I am so sorry. This is devastating and so unexpected.

I can't even begin to express my feelings on this.

RO is in mourning.

:rip: :sad: :tears2:

Oh, Stan! I am so sorry! You are one of the best bunny parents I know on the board. I'm so sorry you've lost Pebbles. She was a dear soul and will be greatly missed. Binky Free, Pebbles!

I've been there myself many times, never gets easier and with Pebbles keep in the fore-front of your mind you had each other. Cry, get angry (that they were taken from you) and then be happy you had that "moment"in life to find and love this wonderful being.Then, when you can,raise a "toast" and know your better for having had Pebbles in your life. Hugs from a distance.

Stan,

SLG and I are so deeply sorry that you are going through this. We truly understand your pain. I know from what we went through when we lost Sebastian that there really are no words that will comfort you, but I did want to tell you how much we loved and enjoyed your relationship with Pebbles.Thank you for sharing it with us.

Raspberry & SLG

Stan, I am just sick with sorrow for you. Friday wasn't a good day for either of us. The loss we have faced is something not everyone can understand, but be glad that you can. We have enjoyed and been blessed with the love and joy and appreciation of our little bunny friends. Pebbles made us all laugh and happy with her adorable little personality. I have always thought of you and her as friends to my family. We will miss her terribly.

Bless her little bunny heart. She will always be remembered by our RO friends and family..... and people you will never even know that knew of her. She touched So many people ... which is amazing when you think about it!

RIP little Pebbly Poo... I miss you already, myself.

Latest posts

Back