Peapoo,Petey &Friends

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i finally took some time to take more pictures of peapoo and petey... they are getting along great now..

today they got a new cardboard box to play in..its big enough for both of them to get in at the same time..

petey and the new box

Picture9.jpg

Picture22.jpg

peapoo in the box..they love digging in it

Picture11.jpg

some more of peapoo and petey

Picture4.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Picture8.jpg

petey grooming peapoo

Picture10.jpg

peapoo's dewlap:)

Picture33.jpg

Aww, they look so gorgeous together! I am in love with your bunnies! And I like the big box with a hole, I might copy you :)

thanks eve!:bunnydance:

they love that box! last night all i could here was themdigging in it! and they were both in it this morning when i gotup:Dits a pretty big box compared to them.

one 10gal. fishtank box with hole cut in it + two bunnies= hours of fun:bunnydance::bunnydance:

I have that same box, well my sisterdoes. Well last night when I saw that, I took it and cut ahole in the side. I put it in his cage and put carpet on thetop, it perfectly fits with NIC. Now the second level is extended. Bynext week I'm going to fill it with sreadded paper. Thanks for sharingthat. It's an awesome idea!

-Ashley :great: & Flopsy :bunnyangel: & Fluffy :sofa

I was looking at the pics again... and I noticedthat they are in their NIC home. :foreheadsmack: Hah I just thought itwas funny that I did exactly what you did withoutnoticing. Lol and I was going on and on about howit fits in them :baghead

-Ashley :sofa & Flopsy:bunnyangel: & Fluffy :rollseyes:

thought i should add this page from the shelter where we got petey..

i wrote to the shelter to let them know how he is doing..they havetheir page for happy endings, and they put his on there.. so here ispetey's happy ending:D

http://www.charmeck.org/Departments/Animal+Control/Adoption/petey.htm

i'll have to post some new pictures of the dust bunnies later:)dont have any new ones right now:(

they emailed my back and said thankyou! theyhardly ever get updates on the bunnies they adopt out..and petey wasone of their favorites!;)i can see why!!:D

thank you!! im am SO glad we went and got him!!!it was definately worth the drive!!! on the way there i was soanxious!!! it was at least a 2 hr drive..and i was ready to getthere!! my next bunny will definately be a rescue bunny!!!theyre awesome!!!:D

these pictures are from yesterday after i built peapoo her new cage. the bunnies are still separated because peapoo hasnt gotten any nicer. even in neutral territory she still attacks him, so they'll be separated until she's spayed.

here's her cage. i couldnt do alot of shelves like the other cage because i didnt have enough nic cubes

newcage2.jpg

newcage5.jpg

and here's the grumpy girl about to attack the camera. she wasnt very happy that i was taking pictures

newcage3.jpg

newcage4.jpg

newcage7.jpg

and here's the little sweety:D

newcage8.jpg

newcage6.jpg

newcage.jpg

pinkglitterpeapoo.jpg
blueglitterpetey.jpg

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
You have such adorable buns! **sneaks into house and snealers Peapoo and Petey**

haha, now i have the adorables! LOL

Ellie
:shock:eek:h no!!!:( was hoping peapoo would look grumpy enough so i wouldnt have to deal with bunny nappers!

must work on security system!!!! :zoro::gun:

peapoo_bunny wrote:
Bramble Briar86 wrote:
You have such adorable buns! **sneaks into house and snealers Peapoo and Petey**

haha, now i have the adorables! LOL

Ellie
:shock:eek:h no!!!:( was hoping peapoo would look grumpy enough so i wouldnt have to deal with bunny nappers!

must work on security system!!!! :zoro::gun:
Don't worry...i'll take good care of them!:ponder:Gotta figure out how to keep them from phoning home and ratting me out:phone:.....lol, j/k

Ellie

Latest posts

Back