Patches’ bunny blog!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww, I'm glad the link I sent you is helping! I tried to teach Theo some tricks, but he is very stubborn and won't listen.

Quick Update: patches is getting neutered in two days! I’m praying all goes well! My vet is pretty experienced with rabbits, but I’m still worried. I’ll update once again when he gets home from the vet! ❤️

UPDATE: patches got home from his neuter yesterday! I didn’t have time to update yesterday because we got home so late. He is eating and drinking, and pooping some. (He hasn’t pooped a lot, but there is like 10-ish poops from over the night) he is acting almost completely normal, but you can tell he is a bit sore. The soreness isn’t bad, but he’s not zooming around either. Overall though, he is doing great and I am SO happy. He ate a little bit of hay last night and is eating more this morning. He has been sleeping A LOT, and it is so cute because he will just randomly flop over! Our vet doesn’t use sutures to stitch up his stomach area, but uses glue so we don’t have to go through the trouble of getting them removed. He has been having a great day so far.4E0CE7DB-D736-43B3-ACB0-6000F52B4985.jpeg

Hey everyone. I haven’t posted in a while, so I thought I would hop back on here and give an update to all of y’all. Madelyn has been taking training with me VERY seriously(besides when I steal the treats from her anyways😏) I have learned the turn command, the up command, and now I am learning how to come when my name is called! I had a frightening encounter today though. Madelyn’s cousin brought a PUPPY into my room today! It was a whole 3 WEEKS old! (Thankfully he still didn’t have any teeth at such a young age) but still! It was scary! He sniffed me then tried to lick me! I zoomed under the bed and only came out when I felt it was safe. On a brighter note though, I got a raspberry “for my courage” Madelyn said. Anyways, that’s all I have for today!

Latest posts

Back