Patches’ bunny blog!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madelyn L.

Reaction score
Hi, this is Patches the Holland Lop!! Do you know what I’ve been hearing lately?! I’ve been hearing about a vet visit! I’m not excited at all! They say I’m going to get fixed, and I’m dreading the loooong car ride. You know the worst part?! My super duper awesome owner can’t ride with me to the vet!! She’s going to be at school, whatever that is. She seems very upset and keeps telling her mom that she wants to go with me to the vet. At least she gets to go to the vet to pick me up and drive me home. However, right now I’m perfectly content, reading about other buns lives on this forum. It’s quite fun! I just had banana! It was delicious; me and my owner Madelyn shared it... well she herself was eating it, but I might’ve stole a tiny piece... Anyway, I’ve been wanting to explore other parts of my house lately... but the slick wood floor is scary and awful and I refuse to walk on it. I try to walk on it, but my legs splay out underneath me! I run back to Madelyn when I get scared of this. She always gives me a comforting pat. Well, that is all for today! Snuggle time with Madelyn is coming up soon... comment if you want me to add on to this blog every week!!

hi! this is bullseye! I was sick yesterday, but my human took care of me! My human talked about sending me to a vet, but I got better so that wouldn't happen. I don't like cilantro, It makes me feel yucky! I wish i had some banana right now! My human is laying off the treats and stuff for a while. She's really afraid i'll get sick again :( When I was an inside bunny, I used to run around in my human's basement, and I liked to poop in the crevices in their couch. Hehe. i'm glad you are doing well Patches! I hope your vet visit goes well! Please blog every week!

I’m back earlier than I expected, but that is because I have some kind of good and sad news. Madelyn has been quarantined!! She is super upset. However, I am happy because that means more snuggles for me!! Right now I am eating some lettuce and it is really delicious. I got it because I did so well during training today. Madelyn is teaching me the “ up” command. It’s actually kind of fun! Madelyn is also upset that she is going to miss her soccer game tomorow. Still, though, she’ll be with ME, and I’m Madelyn’s favourite bunny ever so I’m sure I can cheer her up. I’ll be sure to be a good bunny during training to make her happy. Well that is all for today. I’ll write some more when I have something interesting to say!

Hi Patches! This is Bullseye! I think it's super cool that you're learning new tricks! My human has given up on tricks with me. I know a few, but if I catch on that she wants me to stand up, or do anything that involves moving I ignore her and steal the treat! My human says you're welcome and that she is super happy that you're doing the blog! I can't wait for the next update!😁

I have simply awful news today. Madelyn got the Corona!! She is so upset. She’s fine, but has shortness of breath and taste loss. She has to stay in her room aaaaaalllllll the time now, which is good for me and not so good for her. However, I can tell that she’s happy to have me during this tough time. I have to go now, I’m about to get fed for the night, then it’s bedtime. I’ll talk again later!

I'm glad your symptoms aren't too bad. When my family got covid, everyone got super bad symptoms. My brother got hit the worse though. while he had covid, he got strep throat. So again, I'm glad you didn't get hit too bad, and I hope you recover soon😊

Ok, I am back! I have an interesting topic (well I think so anyways) today! Firstly, I chewed the cord to some noise machine Madelyn has and, wow, she was upset about that. She sat me down and said, “patches! That was my sound machine for when I sleep! Bad bunny!” But I don’t think she minded too much, because she laughed and petted me. I’ve also been hearing about the latest and upcoming event on our calendar. Madelyn is going to the mountains! The drive is three whole hours, so Madelyn doesn’t know if she should take me. I’ve only ever been on one drive, and it was AWFUL. It was the day I was taken away from the old place I lived at, and taken to Madelyn’s house! The ride was bumpy and awful. Anyways, Madelyn’s grandma is going to be taking care of me for the three days Madelyn’s gone! THREE DAYS!! Is there any way to help calm me down and help me feel more comfortable in the car? To give you an example of what are car is like on the inside, it has a very large back, like, super big. Enough space to unfold my crate that I have. I just don’t know if I would stress out too much, especially only 7 days after my neuter! I really don’t want to be separated from Madelyn too long, but I am terrified to take the ride. Help me!

UPDATE:
My news is kind pretty simple today!! My neuter is earlier than expected! For some reason, Madelyn gets VERY upset when I poop and pee on her bed. She put me in the bathroom while she cleaned up, which was interesting. The bathroom had a small, eight legged animal that walked towards me on long legs. When Madelyn came to get me, she screamed and swatted at it and killed it. Goodbye eight legged friend. Also, my neuter is scheduled in 4 days!! The terror! That’s all for today anyways.

Yay! You will feel so much better after your neuter! Since I'm outside I have never peed on my mom's bed, but one time when I came inside I peed on the carpet. My mom wasn't that mad at me since she hates her carpet, but she didn't tell grandma because grandma would have kicked me right out of the house 😂
I have seen one of those 8 legged creatures before, and I must say they are quite friendly! My mom doesn't like killing things unless they are trying to hurt me so she will take them outside. I would prefer that they stay in my pen because it is fun chasing them around! -Theo

Hello!! Right now, I’m enjoying my first trip to the outdoors!! There are so many strange sights and smells!! I’ve been keeping close to Madelyn if I hear birds cawing too loud. However, it is really cool outside! I have gotten to dig in dirt (who knew there was such a thing as nice as dirt!?) look at me playing in the pictures below!! 😁ED0DF576-6966-4AF1-B399-FC0971AF8CB1.jpeg788C565E-70CD-4AAF-8AD2-FA9945FDA789.jpeg3BCC41A4-E3C9-46CA-BABE-CA47D2E7D539.jpeg

Hello again! It’s been a fun and intense few days!! I’ve been taking my training VERY seriously. But it’s also really fun because I get delicious treats when I do good, so I try to do better each time. Madelyn is trying to teach me to be a show jumping rabbit. We are starting off with the basics. I’m learning “turn”, “up” and maybe high five if Madelyn decides she wants to teach me. I’m doing really good on the turn command! Madelyn told me @Mariam+Theo sent me a site that would help me learn my tricks, so many thanks to them! Look at me learning in the pic below! 66FC8B79-910E-40D0-B26E-37816D419334.jpeg

Latest posts

Back