Parking lot rabbit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watermelons

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The Un-Snowy Wet West, British Columbia, Canada
Never thought id end up with another one..... Jeeze.

Me and my boyfriend were leaving a store and i see this little white and brown thing beside a mini van in the gravel parkinglot. I totally need glasses so i cant believe i saw this thing. I couldnt quite make it out "is that a tiny little rabbit??!" and was then instructed to go try and catch it. Well that was a bit too easy and now were stuck with this.
Theres a huge abundance of released domestics around here that just breed and breed. Figured if i caught this thing so easily she wouldnt stand much of a chance with our predators nevermind the cars in the area.
Looks to be a girl.
Maybe 5ish weeks? What do you guys think? Just weened age im thinking.
He wants to call her Two Face.... Not sure if hes serious or not.... Because she has black on half her face.
Men.....

1410620339601.jpg

1410620388495.jpg

1410620406886.jpg

1410620423381.jpg

1410620480439.jpg

1410620508787.jpg

About 5 weeks would be my guess too.

What's one more. Besides, how could you resist that cute little face :)

What a sweet little bunny. I'm glad you could catch him/her and give it a home! I would guess the little one is around 5 weeks as well. :)

I see her pictures and I want to take her home she is so adorable. But She does look to be around 5 weeks.

awe cute find! I have a little harlequin that looks just like that (split face and everything) but he's big now :( boo. She's adorable! A sign you should have a bun again ;)??

I like the name two face... as long as she doesn't turn out to be evil ;)... a coworker of mine just got a black rex and named it batman lol

Awww so tiny and cute! Glad that you rescued her! She deserves more than
having to live out in the wild. ;)

You should name her after the type of car you found her next to lol or Mercedes or some type of car brand

Such a cutie! There's no way that I would have been able to resist, that's for sure.

If the boyfriend is recommending names you know you're stuck with her. Thats why most animals are born just so stinking adorable. Humans cant resist!

I think hes pretty well claimed her. Shes got to live at his house anyway.
The husky is pretty upset. Both her and my dog chase wild bunnies on walks but my dog has lived with pet bunnies before and knows whats off limits, his husky on the other hand is having some difficulties understanding shes not the favourite anymore haha.

Shes taken well to her new home. My dogs old kennel. All ready doing all pees in the litterbox. She peed on the cloth in her cardboard house and ruined the cardboard house, so i stuck that in her litterbox with the pellets and done! Shes not understanding pellets yet. She never got to grow up with a mom that ate them so i have a feeling this will be a challenge.
I dont actually live with my buns, they live with my mother on the mainland so this is sorta my island bunny. So all supplies were kind of an "oh crap" purchase. Glad its all easy to get, phew. Dollar store bowls. Wood stove pellets. Crate i all ready had and never used.... Hay from my boyfriends friend.... Pellets will probably get returned if she wont eat this brand... All in all. Im pleased to have her set up for less then $15

1410723454029.jpg

1410723517858.jpg

1410723533615.jpg

1410723628275.jpg

1410723811678.jpg

Huskies. Up there in worlds worst dog category. I get to say that because I have one. Well rather its the hubsters dog. He's the same way. He'll chase the wild rabbits, squirrels, leaves, etc but wont bother the house buns. Doesnt matter if I'm fostering or babysitting he just seems to know. Kind of nice she gets to live with the boyfriend. You get to visit but dont have to vacuum!

Him help vacuum after it? That's funny, the most hes done to help clean the rabbit so far is entertain her while I do the cleaning.
I will never own a Husky, I think he lucked out with this one too.... Crazy dogs. At least she listens to me better then to him.

There are TONNNNNNNNS of bunnies here Rue. Theres one at the station where I work that was a pet. I bring him Cilantro and Carrots and steal other peoples uneaten veggies from the fridge for him. But our station is moving at the end of October so I wont get to feed him anymore. Only 1 bunny can come live with the bf! I think trying to save another would cross the line. At least the one at work has the sense to run away from people who approach it unless he see's I have food. The school by my BF's and the lot beside it for the city water is filled with Black Bunnies. Theres a cute pointed tan one with chocolate points between my house and work. honestly their everywhere. Tons of wild ones as well however. And with the amount of Eagle, Hawks, and Vultures we have locally I'm surprised there are so many. Population overkill here.

Still 100% pees in the box. Id say 75% poops in there.
Eats her pellets, yay!
If shes at the back of the kennel and I lay on my stomach at the door and wiggle my index finger at her, she runs up to the front puts her head down and lets me scratch her head. She loves her cheek and between the ears rubbed.
She doesn't give a hoot about the dogs. I let the husky come up when I had her on my lap and let the husky actually touch her with her nose and what does bunny do? Puts a paw on the huskys nose and stands up so she can get a better view of more exciting things.

She is cute. I would say 6 weeks old. Sweetie was that tiny when she was 6 weeks old, she fit in my hand. So glad you saved this little bunbun.

Latest posts

Back