Paper in a wirless cage.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
Is it ok to use news paper in a "wireless"bottom cage? My bun runs free all day but i wonder if he'd eat thepaper at night and if the ink wouldnt be good for him.......maybe abrown paper bag?:ponder:

I have heard many people use newspaper in their cages. Newsprint is non-toxic.

Would you just beusing newspaper or would you be putting something else over it likeaspen or woody pet? I think that if you just use newspaper it will getyour bunny's feet messy, because the pee will just be sitting there andwont get absorbed into anything.

~Amy

i use newspappers for the bottoms of my bunscages but not the plastic one in my bedroom though! is good coz then instead of brushing all the sawdust you just pick up the newspaper!!easy!!:)

No Ihave carefresh id putover the news paper........he wont use his litter box and im back atwork....i cant really potty train him now..so he pees infront of his hay bin and thats straight across so i cant fit a litterbox there.....so the bottom of his cage is getting trashed.

Latest posts

Back