Panda- what breed do you think he is?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLopHop

Reaction score
Yet another breed question. Panda is one of the FL bunnies that were transported over the weekend. I am thinking he's a hot tot mix? Bunnicula is obviously dutch. They are so freaking sweet! I can't believe people gave them up.

IMG_6114.jpg

I'm bad at breed guessing :)

Whatever he is he is he is adorable!

oh, I wonder about the mini satin because he is super duper soft the way Cinderella was. I agree Lisa, total cutie patootie!

I feel so blessed they are in my life. They show so much trust I am floored. It is so hard not to snuggle them and cover in kisses, but I do pet them and they really like it. Panda is shedding so I'm going to brush him tonight, but I wanted to let him settle a little first.

They are doing fantastic! I am shocked at how fearless they are. When Andre jumped in the pen it was just curiousity who the cat was. Panda stretched out over the cats back to sniff something just because Andre was in his way. They are bonding great to each other and I think were a comfort during the last leg of the trip. They are eating and drinking well. They have already figured out to pee in their box but are marking with poo, which is to be expected at this point. The good part is that everything is firm and frequent. They both come right up to the fence for scratches as soon as a person comes into the room.

I am starting to think they might end up as therapy buns since Becky had to retire from her head tilt. Time will tell how they react to people, but so far they are fantastic!

Thats what i was going to say. He looks more like a broken black rabbit that us less than 10% color

I really don't know how old they are other than adults. They are rescues from FL. Owners don't tend to give much information when dumping at a shelter :(

They are both so incredibly sweet I can't believe someone let them go. After three days of travel they showed no signs of stress or fear. The cat greeted them the first night and particularly Panda already has made friends. The resiliancy of these two is inspiring.

Latest posts

Back