Pancake is no longer with us.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffS

Reaction score
Pancake brought everyone a lot of attitude and affection for the last two and a half years. I can hardly believe that she was almost four.

She died today peacefully, if in quite a lot of pain. I don't want to discuss her condition right now. I'm exhausted, and the vet will likely be able to tell me more tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone who replied to any of my posts on this forum, ever. You helped me out tremendously when I was a fresh, ignorant bunny slave. I don't regret a minute of it.

Riley seems to be doing fine. I'm really worried about him, since he hasn't been really alone for a long time.

My best wishes to everyone.

:pray:

So very sorry to hear about Pancake, I burst into tears just seeing her name here and seeing the post was indeed from you. :(

She was much loved and her and Riley were a couple of characters, I loved reading about them.

Nose pats for Riley, hugs for you.

:rip: Pancake

sas :sad:

Binky free Pancake! Jeff when you are ready please share the vet findings with us, your loss might save another bunny.
Hugs for you and Riley, I am very sorry for your loss.
:rip::rainbow:

:cry2

Latest posts

Back