pamnock

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowan

Reaction score
Hi I've been noticing that since you startingposting up pictures of your rabbits that a lot of them are drawings,are they done by you? I've been wanting to ask for a while now butsince that extra beautiful one of the rabbit and the moon which Ireally really love I have to ask you :).

They are all done by me. Mostly hybridsof actual photographs/drawing/computer graphics. A few of thedrawings are freehand. The Dwarf Hotot and moon isone of my favorites and based on one of my photos of a standing DwarfHotot. I have a few versions of that one. All myclipart is free to use and can be found on my sitehttp://www.geocities.com/pamnock

My daughter has also done some nice graphics. A few that Ihave posted were done by her (the Dwarf Hotots with primarycoloredbackgrounds). She has also done a few nicerabbit backgrounds for websites.

Pam

ps -- thanks for the nice comments about my graphics :)

The one below is actually a scanned photo, lightened and colors decreased on a photo editing program. . .

Well wow I'm impressed. I've enjoyed all thepictures butI just so love that one of the Dwarf Hotot andthe moon :). I'll be visiting your website straight after to look atmore. You aresotalented and your daughter too. I'veonly been on this forum a month and I've learned so much from theknowledge that you share so generously. I always like reading yourposts and now you show yourself as an artist too. :)

pamnock wrote:
Theyare all done by me. Mostly hybrids of actualphotographs/drawing/computer graphics. A few of the drawingsare freehand. The Dwarf Hotot and moon is one of myfavorites and based on one of my photos of a standing DwarfHotot. I have a few versions of that one. All myclipart is free to use and can be found on my sitehttp://www.geocities.com/pamnock

My daughter has also done some nice graphics. A few that Ihave posted were done by her (the Dwarf Hotots with primarycoloredbackgrounds). She has also done a few nicerabbit backgrounds for websites.

Pam

ps -- thanks for the nice comments about my graphics :)

The one below is actually a scanned photo, lightened and colors decreased on a photo editing program. . .

You draw these beautiful pictures, Pam? Good God, what don't you do?

I wish you and Dobbyru would make some notecards. It's hard to find decent rabbit notepaper/cards out there.

-Carolyn

Absolutely love the picture you posted in 'Water Problem'.

Good work, Pamnock.

:dude:

Don't know where in the day you find the time, Wonder Woman!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back