PALOMINO GIRLS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo B Bunny

Reaction score
Since we just took over Carolyn's thread, I wanted to pop this over in a new thread instead.

I'm so thrilled to see the two of you, Rabbitgirl and Elf Mommy! I have been curious as to how Bub and Elf are. The personalities and habits.

Tony is a good boy (now that we know he's not Heidi lol) and very loving but very hyper too! He used to thump every time we would set him down to play! Now he just binkies and plays with the blankie and poos EVERYWHERE! LOL!

Yayyyy!!! Rose is here too! :D Gotta love the Pals! :)

Here's another shot from today:

11-27-07048a.jpg

Here she is letting me know that what I put in her food bowl is simply inadequate:
11-27-07062a.jpg

and a quick clean up afterwards:
11-27-07072a.jpg

Elf Mommy wrote:
Here she is letting me know that what I put in her food bowl is simply inadequate:
11-27-07062a.jpg

:roflmao:

That's the one thing I've always loved about Elf...she's so subtle. :innocent

She's as gorgeous as ever, Minda. :inlove:

Awwww she's a stawwwwvin bunny! (we tell Tony we know that he's always stawwvin! lol)

She's SO pretty! I just love her.

Don't you have a picture of her that she's in a harness in the grass I think? I can remember something but I dont' remember the details. I know I just fell in love with her.

When I saw Tony the first time I thought of her and how pretty he would become!

He's a brat. LOL!

I've got tons of grassy harness Elf photos. :)

Here's the first one ever:

babyElf1.jpg

10-29-05002a.jpg

2-22-07100a.jpg

2-22-07145a.jpg

2-22-07087a.jpg

2-22-07068a.jpg

4-30-06022a.jpg

4-30-06058a.jpg

Carolyn, gotta love the lil queen. The very best part about Elf, though...
the fact that she's a snuggler. She will literally crawl into my arms and rest
her head on my shoulder while I pet her. I've never known such a sweet
rabbit in my life. :)

I think I was thinking of this one! her dewlap over the harness! :hearts: She's so pretty!

2-22-07145a.jpg

Tony likes to snuggle after he's had a good run for the day. He will shove his nose under my chin LOL!

bo is a snuggle bun like that too - Don't you love that? I just want to hold them all the time and pet them.

Now I really want a Pal doe!!! I thought I had one!

ALSO: Don't they have the most gentle and caring eyes?!

Lexi was just saying the other night how Tony's eyelashes are so much longer than her own!

I think you're right. It softens the lid and makes them look so sincere and caring.

Tony actually likes his nose kissed and even will kiss back with his little lips!! It's so cute!

That corner is a huge issue in our house! It was Bo's corner for a long time. Then I rearranged that room to make it easier to let them out (no blocked doorways, and hay wasn't right where we walk!) They can play all day long now! (one at a time!)

Then Clover decided it is HER corner and the fighting began. She and Bo can't even be out together any longer. She chases him from the corner and back into his house and bites his butt! (she's a brat!)

Tony loves the corner. It's behind a (non-used) wood stove and they know it's hard for us to get them there too. It's nice on the bricks and I've actually noticed their nails aren't needing trimmed as often! they seem to keep them filed a bit from being on the bricks! - Tony tries to climb them LOL!

So, now that all three love the corner - we have had "poop fest" claiming it. :foreheadsmack:

I have to admit how shocked I've been at the depth of Tony's fur. Bo's is of course Rex hair so it's naturally thick and snuggly - but I never realized how dense the fur could be on regular fur! I can bury my fingers with no problem! It's so soft under the guard hairs too!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Lexi was just saying the other night how Tony's eyelashes are so much longer than her own!

I think you're right. It softens the lid and makes them look so sincere and caring.

also, Pals don't have round eyes like most rabbits--kind of triangular instead. I always called them "smiling" eyes.

Lucky those with gentle Pals--mine have always been on the rambunctious side.....;)

I don't know about the females--but both Bub and his dad were extremely ticklish on the belly!

Yeah, rabbitgirl, Tony's eyes have a sort of swoop that makes them so soft and sincere or something.....

Tony is sweet and gentle but let me tell you he's not quiet! He's going 90 mph all the time! LOL!

Latest posts

Back