Paid foster home needed around London, UK.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is very understandable. This is the area that I’m talking about (it would be bunny proofed, of course). He'd get loads of attention, as this is a room that we spend most of our time in. I’m homeschooled so it is my schoolroom, my mum is a tutor and this is her ‘office’, and when she she starts working again (on hold, due to covid), my mum has students coming in throughout the day during week days. But I’m sure that you can find a foster who fits what bunny needs! 🧡

That looks like a great space! Your bunnies are very lucky to have such a caring owner. Clivey basically sleeps all day and is active from about 7pm, so the set up might not be the best for him but I will definitely keep you in mind! Thanks again ❤

That is very understandable. This is the area that I’m talking about (it would be bunny proofed, of course). He'd get loads of attention, as this is a room that we spend most of our time in. I’m homeschooled so it is my schoolroom, my mum is a tutor and this is her ‘office’, and when she she starts working again (on hold, due to covid), my mum has students coming in throughout the day during week days. But I’m sure that you can find a foster who fits what bunny needs! 🧡

Final thing sorry, forgot to ask which part of London you're based in?

That looks like a great space! Your bunnies are very lucky to have such a caring owner. Clivey basically sleeps all day and is active from about 7pm, so the set up might not be the best for him but I will definitely keep you in mind! Thanks again ❤
I hope you find the right foster family for him 🧡

I've also just googled where Dorking is (sorry!!) and it's very near my sister - she currently lives in Esher and has just bought a house in Cobham! Could work well!

Hello, As for space, he would have access to most rooms in the house under supervision which is not a problem as I have a younger brother and sister who would adore him and give him all the attention he could ever need. My mum is at home most of the time so there would rarely be moments where he would be left completely alone. I'm sure he and my dog would warm up to each other and again they would never be left alone in the same area. It would not be hard to separate them. And yes Cobham is very near indeed which should give you some peace :)

Latest posts

Back