PA State Rabbit Convention Lebanon, PA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamnock

Reaction score
The Pennsylvania State Rabbit Breeders Convention is just around the corner! The catalog has been posted online http://www.pasrba.org/2010%20PaSRBA%20Catalog%20Final.pdf

The show is expecting over 12,000 entries and has hired more than 30 judges for this major exhibition!

Rabbit vendors and raffle tables make for a fun weekend of shopping as well as seeing the thousands of rabbits that will be exhibited.

I'll be there too!:biggrin2:I'mreally looking forward to it!

It's held at the Expo Center in Lebanon PA. ALL day Saturday and most of the day Sunday. Lots of fun!

Pam will be judging!!!! (Hmmm... I wonder if we can get her for the Flemish or the Silver Fox?)

Just spoke to hubby and looks like we'll be there!:bunnydance:

Blaze_Amita wrote:
Where in Penn is it? I can at least think about it! If it's that close then I won't be able to.
According to mapquest it's east of Harrisburg PA. Between Harrisburg and Allentown.

I can't believe that the PA Farm show is next week already! We'll be heading out there on Thursday.

Just judging on Friday. We'll stay overnight and take a tour of the capitol building on Saturday, then head home.

My blood boils with jealousy that I can't go to a show, Even just to look at the competition, But I'm pretty sure at this stage I'd be trying my hand at show breeding lol!

I hope all that enter place high and have fun!

BIt far for me! everyone take photo's to share? besides, I just always get that feeling that my guys don't stand a chance against that much competition(Though I know Sam, Mimzy and Lindsay are stunning)

We found out today that PaSRBA added a second day of Flemish specialty showing, meaning we get to show our wabbits FOUR times in two days. It'd be a lot more fun if it weren't for the fact that several of our wabbits look like crap and our big doe is a little overweight (though she may be pregnant). So, we may just bring a few wabbits. Last year we were there with just one, but we bought a great buck who is now a Grand and we had a few of our then-new kits back at the hotel as we treated their nestbox eye, and one of them is now a Grand as well.

We already have the hotel reservations. Quality Inn is the fun place to be... a lot of the Flemish people will be there, and no one is more fun than Flemish Giant breeders in a big herd.

The Turtle wrote:
Pam: are you showing as well as judging (in other words, will you be a gray blur all weekend)?
I'll be judging all weekend. My son Matthew will be showing and doing royalty starting Friday night.

WHOO HOO! Reservations are made for the Quality Inn (yeah, I know.. last year had some issues there). Staying both nights- three showings.. thinking about only taking 10 since entry fees are $5 each!!! It ought to be.... interesting. O yeah, we are taking our son, Jason, who is 8 months old! He's been to a few rabbit shows but everybody at the table wants to get their hands on him again.

Hope to see you all there! We'll be at the New Zealand table (only taking the whites)!

Yeah, I saw the $5.00 entry. I'm probably not bringing as many Flemish as I usually do. And I'll probably not bring more than one or two Silver Fox....

Hopefully the show will put the judges up at a better hotel this year. There were numerous complaints. The heater wasn't working in our room, so we had to go buy a portable heater :(

We booked a room at the Hampton Inn. We had a blast there last year! This is a great show with awesome judges!

We will be bringing our Hollands & English Lops also a couple Lions =)

The Holland classes are sooooooo big & take all day to judge! Let the fun begin!

Latest posts

Back