Oxbow Food/Oxbow Organic Food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Oxbow and am quite satisfied with it. I feed the regular timothy pellet and have for about 6 years now.
The organic food is more expensive and I can't really afford it with 7 rabbits. If you just have one or two, it might be a good option.

I use Oxbow and am quite satisfied with it. I feed the regular timothy pellet and have for about 6 years now.
The organic food is more expensive and I can't really afford it with 7 rabbits. If you just have one or two, it might be a good option.

Thanks for that - I actually have two, so was wondering about it - though the normal Oxbow food looks quite good:thanks:

I use the Oxbow Essentials/Basic bunny food, I think it is. My bunnies love it & have had no problems with it. Haven't tried the Oxbow Organic.

I too have fed Oxbow bunny baics T for years. I also really like Oxbow as a pet food company in general. All of their products are great and they also have great educational materials.

I fancy putting my bunnies on it as i like the idea of the low fat high fibre but one of my bunnies gets a pooey bum every so often have any of you found this to be a problem with the oxbow t and also how much do i feed a netherland dwarf a lop dwarf and an english lop grateful for a reply

My picky buns wouldn't eat Sherwood forest for adult rabbits but they DO eat Oxbow (we started with Oxbow for young rabbits, then switched to adult), so this is what they get.

I wonder if we are not supposed to change pellets from time to time? Is it OK to feed the same stuff for a very long time?

As long as you're on a good quality pellet that's appropriate for your rabbit's age energy level, it's perfectly fine to stay one one pellet.

I'm in Canada and haven't found the organic Oxbow, but I have fed my bun the regular oxbow adult timothy hay pellet for 5 years. I started when it was recommended by a rabbit savvy vet. My rabbit loves the pellets!

Latest posts

Back