outside bunnys how cold is too cold

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beans_mommy

Reaction score
hey all long time nosee been really busy with moving and newbunnies and new human babies hope all is well withall.................................my hubby just built me a 8ft longhutch and it came out beautiful itsseperated down the middle and 2 bunnies will be housed on eachside (friends ofcourse) my?? is where they have not been out all winter is ittoo soon to start putting them out do they haveenough fur to keep warm ( they do have houses to gointo that i am bedding down now) it issuppose to be like 10 degrees tonight and altho i know theylove being out there during the day is it too soon to leavethem out overnightthe reason i am wondering is i am tearing up my living room for newcarpet to be laid tomorrrow morning firstthing plshelp i look forward to all suggestions and advice

happy bunnying

beans mommy Donna

If they are used to being out all day then theyshould have a pretty easy time adjusting to being out all the time. Iwould just make sure that you have plenty of bedding for them in their"nesting house". Also make sure that they know to go in them.

You can also add some black sunflower seeds to their diet, it is a"hot" food that helps them maintain body temp when it's cold. If yousearch around in the forum, especially the Keeping a rabbit warm postyou should find even more great help and suggestions.

Fergi's mom

Latest posts

Back