Outlander Series

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmaben

Reaction score
Is anyone else as ridiculously excited about the Outlander show coming out this summer? Cause I am stupidly excited. My husband keeps rolling his eyes at me as I watch the trailer over and over.

YEAH!!

Some people get really peeved if it doesnt follow the book line for line. As long as your main plot lines, main characters, and basic themes are in place I'll be all right. Being human was that the one with the werewolf, vampire, and ghost living together? It may still be on the BBC if you have cable.

BBC also cancelled theirs, which is the original. Just thought it was a heck of a concept--a werewolf, vampire and ghost as room mates. That's the reason why I like "Warm Bodies"--told from the zombie's perspective, same as "Host".

August 9th is right around the corner but so far awaaaaay! I can not wait! My poor husband is about to call STARZ and ask for the episodes just to get me to stop watching the trailers. Re-read the books again. All caught up. Ready to go!

Latest posts

Back