Our Roger

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score

I want to Thank everyone here for the words of support, love and carethat have flooded my email, the thread about bunnies fighting and my PMbox, The thoughts, cards and wishes were and are a comfort to me and myfamily. Carolyn, Thankyou for talking to me on the phone, and I knowothers here would of listened to me cry down a phone line as well ifthey could.

I have put some pictures below for you all to see.

Roger was the shy one out of our group, she would come along and nudgeyou then run away, she would always be watching us, seemed everytime Ilooked at her she was watching me, we were teaching her to walk downthe hallway (we have florboards) as all the other bunnies managed quiteeasily, Roger found them difficult to walk along.

I don't know how many time I roused on Brett for carrying her downinstead of her walking to get to the loungeroom. His response would besomething like " I'm just helping her. or She wants to come play".Roger touched all of us in our family in such a lovely way. We buriedher yesterday under the pine tree at my in laws block.

Brett said to me that Roger and Chloe would be together now having fun,and when we were coming back into town lastnight after burying Roger heseen a wild rabbit running along the roadside, I missed it but he askeddid I see it.

Once again Thankyou to everyone here for your love and words.

Roger peeking out and watchin

100_1319.jpg

The Ears

100_0838.jpg

Lounging Around

100_0718.jpg

Roger and Bindy (Fluffybums)

100_1272_renamed_18502.jpg

Friends Sharing a meal

100_1364.jpg

:tears2:Oh my. Ariel, I am just nowseeing this. I am so very sorry I wasn't here for you. I am just at aloss for words. What a terrible loss. My heart goes out to you.

I'm in tears :tears2:I can't believe it. I'm at a loss forwords. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tina

I know there isnt alot of comfort in words for you now...I lost my first bun years ago
thats why its been so long since I had another.....
I look at the pics and Rogers tail is long like Salvaje's and it makes me choke up to think of losing him....
But you have the comfort of knowing you gave her love and a great home..you gave her happiness...
I hope you find peace in that....
So sorry...

Things turned so quickly, Roger and Amber had a fight in the morning Ithought they would be ok, it wasn't a serious fight but now Iknow I should of seperated them till they cooled down.

Then that night they had a huge fight, fur flying all around the roomand some nasty scratching and kicking going on, when they settled down,I seperated them. These are 2 bunnies who were good friends, they allwere getting along so very well.

Roger was the timid one of them all, there was no sign of trouble at all until that day.
I don't know if they fought during the day whilst I was at work thatday or not, and I will never know. We don't know if there was a problemwith Roger from her family that we didnt know about or not (she was ashelter bunny) or if she had such a fright or what the story is.

What I do know is that every day we have with our bunnies is special.

Tina, Thanks for your thoughts andprayers, and please don't be sorry for not being here, you are herewith warm words now and that is a comfort to me.

I'm crying all over again, Ariel.

:bigtears:

I still can't get past 1/2 hour without thinking of you a few timeswithin that time. I'm so So Sorry. Her death was acomplete shock.

:sad:

-Carolyn

Laura wrote:
Ariel, I still just don't know what to say. Justknow you are in my thoughts and prayers.

This has always been a comfort to me:

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Take care,

Laura
Laura it has taken me until now to even think aboutclicking on this link, I didn't feel that I could do it, and now todayI have, and it bought tears to me eyes, it's absolutely beautiful.

Thankyou, the pictures, the music, the words everything was lovely.

Thankyou.:hug:

And to everyone else, Thankyou as well!! :hug::kiss:

Latest posts

Back