Our Rabbit Rescue Makes Headlines In The Newspaper!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good article just in time for easter.Hopefully an article about the shelter will get more people to thinkabout rabbits as pets and not only meat in your area.

_________
Nadia

Oh that's so cool.:) Your friend sounds likesuch a wonderful person. I really hope this article will help save afew bunnies this Easter.

That's so wonderful!!

The more publicity, the better...and this year, it seems like people are getting more into the idea of "Make Mine Chocolate".

The more bunnies we can all save from the Easter fate, the better!

I'll be watching my neighbor's porch this year, and if I see anotherdumped bunny, I'm going to call Animal Control this time...so they canget fined. Last year, in rescuing Flower, they weren't ableto charge the people since they willingly gave her over tome. This year, I'm ready. If they were willing todo it one year, and have their "problem" solved so easily...they'remore likely to do it again this year.

Believe me...I'll be checking DAILY...

I was with my friend half the day today and wewent online to look at today's website statistics. On an average day,the adoptable rabbits get looked at around 30-40 views. As of just NOONthis morning, the average was at 216!

So yeah, we got some kick butt publicity. Not to mention tons ofe-mails and tons of phone calls. So far, most has been for advice,rabbit savvy vets, and even two adoptions! And luckily, nosurrenders... yet. (Give us about 4 weeks after easter, we'll have moresurrenders than we have room for, as usual).

Latest posts

Back