Our newest addition...introducing Nestle Quick...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
I finally found a Polish bun! He's around 5 months old, chocolate, and so freaking sweet! I carted him around the show most of the day, and he never moved. Sat outside (when it wasn't raining) and he never moved. I love him already!!! He's such a tiny thing, and what a welcome change to being scratched/gouged with the Flops. LOL

Not the best picture, but you get the idea. :)
521542_4156567558235_1405356771_3616114_1384424685_n.jpg

Nooooo I want a chocolate bunny :(
he is a very handsome bunny!
The name is goreous aswell
does it mean anything?

It reminds me if this milk flavouribg stuff we have called nesquik I can't remember how it's spelt though haha

Thanks, guys. I absolutely love him!

There are no girls in his future. I just got him because I fell in love with the breed. I'll lug him to the shows, but he is mainly just a pet. Although after entering him into my rabbit program, I saw he has a lot of grand champions in his pedigree.

Bonnie, his name came from that chocolate milk powder. LOL I am absolutely addicted to Nestle Quick and 2% milk. So it was the obvious choice for a chocolate bunny with no name. :)

He's actually a rich chocolate color, but the flash washed him out. I'm going to snap some pictures here later (if the kids ever get up), without the flash.

Latest posts

Back