Our new addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buns2luv

Reaction score
Today we adopted a 6 month old male Mini Rex. He is blue with half blue eyes. He's so cute and very cuddly! I've been wanting a Mini Rex for a bit now and love the blue color and was so excited to find him and that he has beautiful blue and gray eyes as well. We will be getting him neutered ASAP. I don't think he was ever fed greens as he isn't so sure about them...we offered him a little this afternoon. He has however eaten some hay and pellets. He is also adjusting to his new indoor cage with toys, etc...instead of sharing a small cage with other buns out in the cold. We named him Augustus, he was born in August and we call his Gus or Gussy!
This was a pic taken by the woman selling him.

14304_052226_400000000.jpg

I thought Gus suited him well right away. My Grandfather's nickname was Gus and I have always wanted to use it some how...a child, a pet... and seeing as he was born in August, I just felt Augustus it was!!

I love the blue color! I actually didn't know Gus had blue eyes till we met him, I figured they'd be the usual grayish color that blues tend to have. Browns are beautiful too. My son has dark brown eyes and I love them!

Latest posts

Back