Our baby has had babies!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnytopia

Reaction score
hi, some of u may remember us from our first post on dec 5th when our gizmo had a baby that had died, well she and her partner met up again and on yesterday she had another litter, this time they are all of "normal" size and are lovely little pink wigglers! there is roughly 6 of them we have not interfered with the nest just kept checking them as we feed the proud mommy! we are so happy for her that its worked well this time.

:bunnydance:sam and leon:bunnydance:

:stork::stork::stork::stork::stork::stork:

:happybunny::mrsthumper:

:bouquet::groupparty::groupparty::jumpforjoy::highfive:

CONGRATS!!!

(SEND PICS!)

SAS :colors:and PIPP :bunnydance:

hi, thank you all, i will try and get some pics but gizmo is very protective:zoro: of her babies in the nest at mo and i dont wanna freak her out by flashing a camera at her!

:elephant::bunnydance:

Yeah, if she's not accustomed to it, a flash might stress her out.

If you absolutely MUST get pictures, I would place a somewhat bright light near and turn the flash off of the camera. But the babys' health comes first.

i have a photo on my mobile i have just gotta work out how 2 get it off my phone onto the pc then onto here! i took the pic today as they are now 14 days old and out of the nest alot more!

Latest posts

Back