~Other Forums~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Bracon~

Reaction score
Hope the modguys on RO dont mind me asking. What other rabbit related forums do you all use? I joined another UK rabbit forum today but there... well.. hopeless to be honest. The replys are slow and usualy notmore than a few words. Not like you guys here! I know we only talk to eachother on a screen but the "atmosphere" if theres such a thing as that on a forum.. is so friendly. And just another small point.. people on here actually do know what there talking about!

I got to RU, I read there daily but don't post often. They are great if I ever have a UK bunny related question. It is very different to RO, there is a very tight group there and it's very hard to involve yourself. But a lot of the members really know what they are talking about, and are very critical of mistakes.

I also go to another UK one, it's a very small, but nice little forum, but I feel there isn't enough talk about rabbits on there, so I don't go often.

RO is my favourite :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back