[OT] What do you do?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sophie

Reaction score
I only have access to the internet through myuniversity library (well, at least its free) so I tend to only look atthe forum when I'm at the library to do some work.

I was just wondering what time or where all of you generally take partin this forum? In the morning with your bunny on your lap? At work?

:D

bi1526 wrote:
I'musuallyon while I'm at work. I stay logged in allday and pop in and out when I have a chance. It's a nicebreak from work.

Laura
Has your rabbit got ear muffs on in your avatar picture?? :)

Heehee, it looks like s\he has hairbands tied around the ears. Absolutely adorable though!!

I usually leave the forum on in thebackround while I am doing school on the computer, so every once and awhile I can take a break from school and check the forum :D

~Amy

We have DSL, so the pc is always on and I checkfrequently throughout the day during homeschooling breaks (eating lunchright now).

Kids are usually on the pc at night talking to friends, and I am doingchores and working on lesson plans, so normally not on in the evening.

Pam

pamnock wrote:
Wehave DSL, so the pc is always on and I check frequently throughout theday during homeschooling breaks (eating lunch right now).

Kids are usually on the pc at night talking to friends, and I am doingchores and working on lesson plans, so normally not on in the evening.

Pam

Lucky you. We cant get DSL out at my house (we are like a mile awayform the line) so i nomaly get on during my brakes at school becuse myhome connection is sooooooo slow.

loplover wrote:

Lucky you. We cant get DSL out at my house (we are like a mile awayform the line) so i nomaly get on during my brakes at school becuse myhome connection is sooooooo slow.

I primarily got it because I do frequent updates on our club's website,and it has been a major time-saver for me:) We were also having problems withfrequent disconnects when we had dial-up.

Pam

I tend to post at home because my connection isquicker here than at work. ALso I'd get distracted and get no workdone!! My boss does not understand how I can keep rabbits in the houseand thinks it's incredible!! My chum at work keeps rabbits in thehousetoo though.

However, My bunnies are not allowed in the office at home due to being too many wires round the computer. :p

Hmmm...I usually split my time. Idefinitely on more at night when I'm at home, but I also keep itminimized on the computer in my office at the store. I checkin when I'm doing orders or on hold to talk to someone, or trying toeat my lunch which seems to take me all day sometimes. LOL

Jen

Sophie wrote:
bi1526 wrote:
I'musuallyon while I'm at work. I stay logged in allday and pop in and out when I have a chance. It's a nicebreak from work.

Laura

Heehee, it looks like she has hairbands tied around the ears. Absolutely adorable though!!
They are butterflies with little elastics, like ponytail holders. They came from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

Laura

I'm always logged in from home, but I'm home offand on throughout the day and night because of my weird working andsleeping schedule. It could be 2am or 2pm, and I might be around. :)That's college life... And we have free T1 lines in all the dorms, soit's fast and free! When I move in the summer I think we'll have DSLbecause that's what the house is wired for.

bi1526 wrote:
Sophie wrote:
bi1526 wrote:

Laura

Heehee, it looks like she has hairbands tied around the ears. Absolutely adorable though!!
They are butterflies with little elastics, like ponytail holders. They came from Build-A-Bear Workshop.

Laura
Guess where Benji got his shades from??

attachment.php
LOL!!!:D That is so adorable!!

Anyway, I am always at home when I log in.

Ally

Sophie wrote:
Ionly have access to the internet through my university library (well,at least its free) so I tend to only look at the forum when I'm at thelibrary to do some work.

I was just wondering what time or where all of you generally take partin this forum? In the morning with your bunny on your lap? At work?

:D

Shhhhh...I am on everyday at work ;)

Being retired, I check in two, three, or more times a day to see what's going on.

That is not possible while we are here in Los Angeles and it isdifficult to keep up with what is going on, the forum moves so quickly.

I sure do miss "being out of the loop," so to speak.

Buck

I normally check every morning and night, not lately as we have justmoved house etc, but usually I check in the mornings to see what hashappened whilst I was sleeping and if all the buns are ok LOL
:D:D:D

Latest posts

Back