OT: Very Excited today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
I am very excited today =)

#1 My kitty tree is supposed to be delivered today, cant wait to seeeveryone playing on it. It goes up to the ceiling and haslike 11 levels to explore including a hideaway for Guinevere (she has alittle condo now that she will share with the kittens.. .now THAT is acute sight)

and #2 I have an interview for a job today that is 10 minutes from myhome. Pays more then my current job, and doesnt deal with 1/2the junk I deal with currently (I am sorry, but having to restrain kidsis very depressing =/ ) Oh and the hours are MUCHbetter. so I REALLY hope I get this job!

I know Carolyn has been bugging me to find a new job becauseshe knows how much I hate the one I have =) So wish meluck! Oh and I will post pictures of the kitty tree when itis set up =D

Congrats, especially on theinterview!!! I'm in the same boat, and I actually got aninterview yesterday, too. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Breathe Deeplyand Smile Sweetly , Youcant go wrong , Good luck with the Interview, congrats on hteKitty Tree every furr baby is going tolove it .

Good luck at the interview!! Let us know how it goes.

Also, I want to get one of those for Lestat, he'd love it. He loves perching.

bunsforlife wrote:
I know Carolyn has been bugging me to find a newjob because she knows how much I hate the one I have =) Sowish me luck!
Oh God, I hope, hope, hope and will pray that you get this otherjob. If you don't, keep looking. Something elsewill come up. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.Can't wait to see new kitten pictures as well.

-Carolyn

I currently work at 'A center for troubled boys'

Residential. We get kids from Juvenille Justice, DCF, andother programs... but mostly we get the JJ kids. It is reallyfrustrating for me because most of the administration see the boys aswalking dollar signs and dont care if they can be helped.

More often then not I am just an underpaid, overworked babysitter.

The job I am interviewing for today is a residential as well, howeverit is for developmentally challengedelderly. A bad day there cannot beANYWHERE near a bad day at my current job =p

Yeah, James had JJ kids as well as drug rehabkids, kids temporarily placed there due to threatening/beating theirparents, misbehaving foster kids, etc. He now works at anassisted living home for seniors. You don't have to wrestlethem down.:D

Thats funny... I am going from residential boys to elderly too =)

Of course my major centered mostly on adulthood and aging, not kids =p

Even better... they offer Tuition Reimbursement!

Isnt this typical... the cats are avoiding thetree like the plague =p They were all over me as I was tryingto put it together, but now that it is up and secured they are givingit a WIDE berth =p

as a matter of fact... yes. They were in and out of it just a couple of minutes ago

and now the toy of choice are my husband's work boots...

Kittens... :disgust:

Latest posts

Back