OT rude e-mails

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitluvr04

Reaction score
I posted for a friend because she wanted to sellher dwarf hotot. I man e-mailed me and wanted to use him tobreed to Lops. I said no, she doesnt want him bred. And now hes likeGOOD I would have fed him to A snake anyways. And he said He is goingto get me kicked off yahoo..just because my friend typed WTF.or WTH or something. I am so upset> He was like "expect a e-mailfrom yahoo you little brat!"

do you still havethe email he sent youand any corispondeces back and forth ?if so keep them , and IF youshould get an email from yahoo justforward the emails to them ,

He cant get you kicked off yahoo , theonly way that can happen is ifyou were spamming or harassinghim , taking extreme messure to do so .No worries he is just being ajerk.

If the rudeness continues and he is hasseling you then block him!

Block his emil address, log into your yahoo account and click on mailand go into options you will see a section there where you can blockaddresses., put in his email address and whallah there is no more :D

would fwd the one about the snake to the rspca as well. what a horrible person.

Latest posts

Back