OT: Personal Accomplishment

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
Yaaaaaaaaay! I just submitted my last exam and Iam officially done with my B.S. of Science ! I officially graduate onJanuary 22nd. I am so excited and nervous at the same time to be doneand moving on to something new. I am now in the process of applying toPhD programs, so everyone cross your fingers for me that I getaccepted! :D

Sorry had to Gush! :colors:

Tiffany

Iam so happy for you. You have every reason in the world to gushSweetie. You accomplished alot. I just know you will find the perfectPhD program.

Congratulations!! Well done Sweetie. Lots of love from all of us here at the Acres.

Tina

That is GREAT!!! Congrats....no need to wish youluck getting accepted..they'll be beating down your door wantingyou...and lucky to have you at that!

:great:You have workd so hard and comeso far , congradulations , You deserve the world beating downyour door .

Congratulations! That is soawesome! What a great accomplishment for you! I'msure you'll have no problem being accepted to a PhD program.

It's great to get good news - especially right before the holidays!

:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Congratulations kiddo!

Hopefully we will hear the strings of Oh Brittainia playing in the background when you get acceptd for your PHD!

Love,

Susan

:hug: For what it's worth, I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

A new Leader is ready to launch into the world. And what a wonderful one you'll be.

CONGRATULATIONS, Dear Heart! :balloons:

Be Very Proud of Yourself. You've worked so hard.

:blueribbon:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back