OT - Pancake day!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dr_peter_kraz wrote:
I think that a good idea. PANCAKE DAY Inever heard of such a thing but I'll tell you its a greatidea. I love pancakesuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm.

Peter
HEY PETER, Think some gals were looking for from here:D

DaisyNBuster wrote:
ariel wrote:
Wasshrove Tuesday here yesterday and was yummie day LOL

I love pancakes with a little lemon on them with a very very light sprinkling of sugar :)

Or sometimes I cook pancake and make up a savoury tomatoey type mince and pour that over the pancakes yum yum......

All this pancake talk and I just had breakfast! Maybe I should of had pancakes again instead of cereal LOL

Have a good day everyone!

Aren't you almost a day in front of us Ariel? In UK it is almost 10o'clock at night. I like it when it is New Years Eve. I watch yourcountry celebrate it when it is about 11am here.

-------------------------------------------

LOL Blueyes green pancakes? Sounds different. I just phoned my sisterand she put Strawberry Laces (the chewy sweety things)on herPankcakes.

Vickir
hehe...its a irish thingy, but should save it for St. PATS

DaisyNBuster wrote:
I just love Indian food too! Hmmmmm I love Chicken Bhunawith pilau rice and a Nan bread! I also like chinese too. In fact Ijust love food too much :D
Well if you have any good indianrecepies just send them my way! love love! yum, o.k. will have to talkto the girlfriend now, she better fess up and give me something toshare:pjust I will have to spice it up a little, cause this one is areal bad cook, wait till I show her this post:D

blueyes65 wrote:
DaisyNBuster wrote:
I justlove Indian food too! Hmmmmm I love Chicken Bhuna with pilau rice and aNan bread! I also like chinese too. In fact I just love food too much:D
Well if you have any good indian recepies just send them myway! love love! yum, o.k. will have to talk to the girlfriend now, shebetter fess up and give me something to share:pjust I will have tospice it up a little, cause this one is a real bad cook, wait till Ishow her this post:D
Mine are usually the takeaway curries ;)I'm a cheater

Vickie

pizza_combo_steam_md_wht.gif

Can I count pizza as a pancake?

It's flat ;)

LOL Elf.

I'm making our pancakes as we speak...err...type. :p

I cannot wait for them! It's been a while since I've had pancakes, and I just love blueberries. MMMMMMMMMMM

I've never heard of iteither. But I agree making pancakes is fun, but I don't like to eatthem lol. So I don't think I'll be making pancakes :p.

blueyes65 wrote:
:DVickie, does Ryan's persona change when its lent time? Iknow my hubby doesn't follow lent and without the big man meal I seethe 'Sybal personalities' come out when I change his diet:DSome followlent more seriously then others, over the years or generations myfamily has done just that. As a kid we followed lent, andthink my parents became lazy so I really never got to understand andfollow lent:(I apologize was not trying to make fun of lent, just myhubby:D
blueyes, lent is supposed to be a time we sacrifice to experience andreflect on the suffering of Jesus prior to his death and resurrection.

The Catholic rules for lent have changed over the years. Now it is like this:

Ash Wed: Fast, no meat

Fridays through Easter: No meat

Good Friday: Fast and no meat

Fasting is considered: 1 small meal and 2 small snacks toreplace two other meals and no snacking in between. Drinksare not considered in the fast..... you can have all the water, milk,soda, etc.

Meat is any warm blooded animal. You can have eggs and fish.

Children under 14 and those who have medical reasons (diabetes,illness, etc) are not required to fast but it is suggested they try tonot eat meat on those days.

Many people also give up something they really like during lent toagain, experience suffering. My grandfather inlaw was a candyfreak! he always gave up chocolate during lent and on Easter I got hima huge Chocolate bunny. I miss him :(

blueyes65 wrote:
OH MY Ariel, my mouth is savouring, the lips are smacking:) You must tell us how to make this

Is easy, brown up some mince with a little herbs whilst browning ( Ialways add my herbs etc when browning so the flavour goes rightthrough) Just a pinch or two,

get yourself some bolognaise sauce add to mince and let it simmer for about 10 minutes,
make your pancackes , stack them up as high as you like and spoon themince mixture over the top (YUMMIE) , I sometimes put a little shreddedcheese on top the mince as well :)

Editing to tell you great pictures of you all by the way :D:D:D You look like you all having fun :)

DaisyNBuster wrote:
Aren't you almost a day in front of us Ariel? In UK it is almost 10o'clock at night. I like it when it is New Years Eve. I watch yourcountry celebrate it when it is about 11am here.

Yup we are!
I have a friend who lives in Cheshire and it's funny on New Years Daywhen I am suffering with a hang over he calls up and screams Happy NewYear down the phone LOL

Us lot down here like to party in a big way LOL

Although I must say a lot of people here were dissapointed with the New Years Eve thing this year just past,
stupid Disco ball from the Harbour Bridge and what they did to our National Anthem had a lot of Aussies VERY cranky.

But hey we still all drank and ate too much and had fun :)

BBQ at our house every New Years Eve I Luuuurv it!

So jealous!!! This is where I want to live...

x8282scazura.jpg

Palm Beach... or Summer Bay as they call it on Channel 7! :p

Ang xx

blueyes65 wrote:
Thankyou Bo Bunny for explaining to me. And sorryto hear about your grandfather:(
No problem :) I had to take classes and learned a whole lot when I became catholic.

It was my grandfather inlaw, but thanks. He was very old and lived a long and happy life :)

Latest posts

Back