OT: now I'm getting nervous!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
Well, I went out today and bought a nice ring for Shawn.

We are eloping tomorrow.

And now I am getting nervous. No I don't have secondthoughts. my parents would kill me if they knew =pOur wedding date is set for May 2006. Due to Shawn's layoffrecently he has no insurance. I do, so we are getting marriedtomorrow. We are still going to have our religious weddingnext year!

My heart is thumping wildly in my chest.

The sad thing is it is going to be a really icky day, I was hoping to say our vows on the beach.

::twitchtwitch::

Oh my gosh! All I can say isCONGRATULATIONS!John and I had our church marriageall arranged, but actually married in Las Vegas a year beforehand. Westill got married 'properly' and I have 2 wedding anniversaries :D.Enjoy your day, and good luck with telling the folks :shock:- Jan

Well, congratulations! How old are both of you?

My husband and I eloped. Boy was his family mad!!!:shock: I still think they are angry and it's been 14 yearsago!

We were going to do the religious thing also, but didn't, until I became Catholic and we had our marriage blessed.

bunsforlife wrote:
I am 24 and Shawn is 28

My parents are gunna flip, but I have felt married to him for a year now.

It is still exciting =)
Ahh you are old enough.... can't please them all the time LOL!

Best wishes and good luck! :)

My dad says he won't pay for my wedding but will buy me a ladder for convenient elopement!

:p:p:p:p

he talks big, but just watch him get excited about me planning a wedding someday. ;)

Rose

Lol..awesome! It's so much more personal andprivate. My DH and I kinda eloped. I left for his native country w/otelling my most of my family except my parents, and nofriends/co-workers.I told my co-workers by bringingin a wedding album whenI was supposed to bring in tourphotos.Everyone was totally stunned. We only knew each otherfor a few months.They said we would last a year at the most.That was almost seven years and two kids ago..lol!My sistershad an attitude with me for awhile but they got over it.Enjoyyourself and best wishes!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! BESTWISHES!!!! I'm sure your family will be thrilled,you are planning on getting married and still want to have the bigwedding, so they will get over it if nothing else.

My Shawn took me ring shopping today. It was a little strangeand pretty unexpected. Everyone thought he would propose atChristmas, but he didn't. Today we went jewlery shopping, buthe then "decided" we should look for rings "for when the time comes"whatever that means. I refuse to even think aboutit. I think I still have months, but now I'm a littleworried, which is silly because I know I'm going to marry him, but I'mnervous about the whole thing.

Anyway -- Have a great day tomorrow!!

Jen

Congrads, how exciting, you'll have a really fun story to tell your grandkids about the wedding.

My friends did that too, they eloped before their religious wedding in a church. They definitely shocked all of their friends.

::Squirms:: boy I had a hard time sleeping last night!

His mum is gunna be there to take pictures. Guinevere knows something is going on, she keeps nudging my feets

Latest posts

Back