OT new guinea pig. :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixonsrabbitry

Reaction score
guineapig.jpg

I got this little guy at a double rabbit show saturday. Isnt he cute?He's texel. One of the cavy breeders was giving him away as a pet. :)

Oh and I got best of breed and best opposite sex standard chinchillas too. So i guess this isnt entirely ot! :p

You know, guinea pigs are very social animals. It's a really good excuse to go get another one (or two) ;)

(g.p.'s can be neutered, too)

Yep. He makes me two. my other is another texel.But hes kinda mean. She doesnt like being touched around her head.Otherwise she'll bite you. He's very friendly, on the other hand. BUt ilove them both! :p

I love piggies!!I want some really badly, but have to wait until I move out to have any more pets:?

Oh well, they're worth waiting for...:D

have you taken him to the vet?... I know whensome pigs have problems with being touched somewhere there could besomething going on. My silkies hate being touched on their back though,they flip out and theres no problems with them. But you should get themboth checked out so theyre good to go with eachother :)

im not gonna keep them together cause they are male and female. ;) She's ok. Shes just touchy in some places.

Latest posts

Back