OT: My absence for 2 weeks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
The lovely people I live with (insert sarcasmhere) have cut off our internet without advance notice (so I was unableto save my email address books and things that were in my inbox forfuture reference) so i am without internet except at work for the next2 weeks. hopefully we will be back online on the 8th ofJune. Carolyn can get in touch with me if need be =)

Have a lovely two weeks everyone

I'll miss you. Stay in touch. You have my number.

Kisses and Love to Guin, Gir, and The Beast.

-Carolyn

Heh... Just checking in, comcast is scheduled tovisit on thursday, we get the keys Tuesday and Wednesday the moverscome... and let me say... not a moment too soon. apparentlywhatever I did to get my housemate to hate me is a doozy... she took myhusband aside and said she was going to F me up if I did anything... asif I did anything to get this treatment in the first place.She apparently is off her meds and is delusional... but that isnt why Iam writing.

Just putting in a notice to let everyone know that the buns in camelotare annoyed that everything is packed up and in boxes. Buteveryone is going to LOVE the new digs. They are coming withme Tuesday to get the keys to the new place and I am setting them up sothey can get acclimated before the movers come.

Gir has been a cuddle bun lately, he is actually letting us snugglehim, but he does still grunt. Guinevere has been sleeping onmy feet for the past couple of nights, and has NOT been pooingeverywhere thank goodness. Anubis is a silly bun, he isgetting better with the nipping, and he really likes to play.He is VERY active so Shawn is bummed out with the lack of snuggling,but seems to enjoy playing catch with the bun.

Anyway, we are still kicking and seriously looking forward to gettingback to 'normal' and maybe going to visit Tucker Town soon ;)

Latest posts

Back