OT--Kirby picture :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I posted some pics on my boxer board, and wondered if they could be cross-posted. :)

Here's my Kirby (if it works)

1-31-05%20065.jpg

yes, he's cropped. We were going to show him.However, one of his testicles didn't drop, so we cannot show him. Hegoes in to be fixed in late April. Sasha is gorgeous. Does she like thesnow?
1-31-05%20032.jpg

What too stunning dogs!

I'd say Sasha likes the snow a bit... look at the snow on her muzzle. ;)

What beautiful dogs they both are :).

My friend and nearest neighbour (just up the road, we're in the countryhere) has two boxers and she posts on a boxer forum, we were talkingagain yesterday about how she might be chatting to some of you that areon here on the boxer forum and what a small world it is really :D.

Kate

Elf Mommy who ever the human is in your pic theyare cute, the pic is upside down but I turned my head upside down andwell it looked good from that angle, looks like someone loves theiranimals!:):):):):)

Kate, I'd love to know which boxer boards theychat on. I am on Boxer-dog.org and Boxerdogplanet.com (a split off ofthe boxer-dog.org board). I joined a few other show boxer messageboards, but no longer chat on them because we won't be showing Kirby.

Ariel, that is my son. :) They were cuddling on the floor so I thoughtI'd take a shot. It was extremely hard to get any pictures where Kirbywasn't slathering my children in puppy kisses. Most of the shots I gotinclude his tongue on their faces. LOL Here's another shot of Kirbywith both my kids from that night.

1-31-05%20033.jpg

Reya's another beautiful dog.

ElfMommy I think the boxerdog planet is the one she's on so you probably do know her. It is a small world :D.

Kate

Latest posts

Back