OT: I'm in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meghan910

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Since you all have been my bunny saving graces, I'd had to share withyou all that I'm gonna be in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Mybrother (who's in it with me) works for Macy's. From the instructionsthat we've gotten, we are in with theSuper Grover balloon.Since he is the big star this year (if you've gone to any Macy'srecently, he's the big item they are selling for the parade) we shouldbe towards the beginning. Keep your eyes peeled, it's also possiblethat we could be one of those red or white Macy's star balloons aroundSuper Grover.They are probably the most recent pics I have onmy computer, but I still look the same.http://community.webshots.com/user/meghan910

I hope you all have great Thanksgivings!

Meghan

That sounds like fun. An important word ofcaution, though -- dress WARM!!! I went two years ago. I wore a tanktop, a termal shirt, a sweater, and my jacket, jeans, wool socks,gloves, hat, and a scarf, and I froze my tail off. I'm notexagerrating, I literally couldn't stop shaking. Wear as many layers asyou can and still be able to move! We were lucky and got to sit in theCBS grandstand where there's a little heater nearby, but even so it wasawful. Do yourself a favor and use at least two layers for your legsand as many as you can for the rest of you. Have fun, it's a greatparade!

Will look for you!? It's the Best Parade in the Land!?

I'll be watching!

Turkey.jpg
Santa_border.gif

?

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back