OT: A little humor

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunsforlife

Reaction score
BrainFarts

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever,because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would liveforever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not liveforever,"

--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

``````````````````````````````````

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids allover the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny likethat, but not with all those flies and death andstuff." --Mariah Carey

````````````

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a veryimportant part of your life," --Brooke Shields, during an interviewto become Spokesperson for federal anti-smoking campaign.
`````````````````````````````````````````````````

"I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of mybody,"
--Winston Bennett, University ofKentucky basketball forward.
`````````````````````````````````````````````

"Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowestcrime rates in the country," --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington,DC.

`````````````````````````````

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through ourpapers. We are the president." --Hillary Clinton commenting on therelease of subpoenaed documents.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"That lowdown scoundrel deserves to be kicked to death by ajackass, and I'm just the one to do it," --A democraticcongressional candidate inTexas.

````````````````````````````

"Half this game is ninety percent mental." --Philadelphia Phillies manager, Danny Ozark

``````````````````````````````````

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It'sthe impurities in our air and water that are doing it." --Al Gore,Vice President
(DUH)
```````````````````

"I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix. " --Dan Quayle

``````````

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean airdo we need?"--Lee Iacocca

```````````

"The word 'genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like
Norman Einstein." --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback &sports analyst.

````````````````````````````````````````````

"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people."
--Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC Instructor.

`````````````````````````````````

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." --Bill Clinton, President

```````````` ``````

"We are ready for an unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
--Al Gore, VP
(man he's smart)
````````````````

"Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
--Keppel Enderbery

``````````````````````

"Your food stamps will be stopped effective March 1992because we received notice that you passed away. May God bless you. Youmay reapply if there is a change in your circumstances."
--Department of Social Services, Greenville, South Carolina

````````````````````````````````````````````

"If somebody has a bad heart, they can plug this jack in atnight as they go to bed and it will monitor their heart throughout thenight. And the next morning, when they wake up dead, there'll be arecord." --Mark S. Fowler, FCC Chairman

````````````````````````

bunsforlife wrote:
BrainFarts

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: "I would not live forever, because we should not live forever,because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would liveforever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not liveforever,"

--Miss Alabama in the 1994 Miss USA contest.

did she win? LOL

My mom is always sending me silly things like that, but I figured everyone could use a laugh for the silly things people say =)

Of course I am adding one by my sister...

"It looks just like our car, but different!"

Latest posts

Back