Oswald and Alfred

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, and here's a newish picture of Oswald, acting like a nut.
254425760_e4288b24e9.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/254425760/

-Amy

Cute pics of the boys! I love the pic of yourboyfriend with the kittys...he looks like he is a pushover for thingsthat have four legs :) Whose kittys are those? so cute!

I wish I could get my boys one of those beds! Alfred looks likesucha snuggle bunny! I think Tumnus would lay in one, but ifI got Basil and Max one, Max would probably pee in it (he likes to peeon "soft things", like my bed....).

Those poor teeth, they really jet out. Does he eat well and everything?

Haley,
Surprisingly, he eats very well. He's really adapted to his handicap. Ijust have to make sure that when his teeth start to get a little on thelong side that I cut his veggies and hay into smaller pieces, he iseven able to drink from a water bottle. The vet suggested that Iprovide him with 1/3 cup of pellets rather than 1/4, because rabbitswith malocclusion tend to be on the skinny side (as Alfred was when Igot him), but he's definitely put some weight on since his trim on the14th and I think the vet will be very happy with his weight when Ibring him in for another in about 8-10 days.

-Amy

He's lucky to have such an attentive mommy. Ijust cant get over how pretty his eyes are! I would love to get Tumnushis own little lady hotot. ;)He's licking hisstuffed(rabbit) animal as I type (I think he's lonely..)

How are Alfred and Oswaldgetting on? Are their cages still next to one another or in different rooms?

Their cages are still together, and theysometimes groom eachother through the bars. I'm taking that as a goodsign. I'm both nervous and excited about starting to bond them in a fewweeks. I really hope it goes well!

Oh, and my boyfriend is DEFINITELY a sucker for cute animals. At firsthe pretended that he wasn't that interested in the bunnies, but nowhe's almost as much of a bunny slave as I am . Hesays hello to the boys when he wakes up in the morning, feeds themtreats, pets them as he hops around the room. I even caught him havingan entire "conversation" with Oswald when he thought I wasn't around.

-Amy

P.S. It's 12 AM here in Pittsburgh which means that I'm 21!

Oh I forgot your birthday was today!! :foreheadsmack:

Aww..and youre spending it withus:wink:birthday

:balloons:HAPPY BIRTHDAYAMY!!:bestwishes::toastingbuns:party:

Basil, Max and Tumnus do a Happy Birthday Dance for you!:bunnydance::bunnydance: :bunnydance:

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Ha ha, yes I am. Alas, there will be no crazy partying for me, as I amallergic to alcohol. All of my girl friends have been saying "We'lltake you out to party with us!" all this week, and I'll just end upbeing the designated driver.

Ah well, tomorrow my boyfriend and I are going out for a nice dinner,and today he brought me flowers (he wanted to give me something the daybefore my birthday when I wasn't expecting anything).

We're both such dorks, I just turned 21, it's a friday night, andcurrently I'm posting on a forum and he's writing a program for one ofhis classes.

-Amy

[align=center]HAPPYBIRTHDAY[/align]
[align=center]AMY[/align]
[align=left]:bunnydance::jumpforjoy::elephant::party:[/align]
[align=left]:birthday[/align]
[align=left][/align]
[align=left]Soooska[/align]

Your boys are so cute (sure, you can throw the"cute" in there for your boyfriend, too...don't mean to leave him out,though I'm married, so don't worry...hehe!!)

Oswald has such expression in his face! I just love his size, and lovely face.

I love Alfred's constant sweet expression...what a cutie!

Both wonderful, both irresistable, and both so sweet! :D

Oswald and Alfred thank you for the compliments! And my boyfriend says that he has enough love for everyone.:rollseyes

Oswald always looks like he's just done something bad . . . and usuallyhe has. The other day I found him in the closet, he had managed to openthe container that I store his pellets in (lord knows how!) and he washaving quite a feast. He's my fatty.

Alfred is such a sweetie. Last night I took him to the livingroom andhe sat on the couch with my boyfriend and I while we watched the seasonpremiere of LOST. He always manages to melt my heart.

-Amy

Aww...cute. I just love bunnycompany...aren't they just the best? Of course, I love thecompany of my couch kitty, Hobbes, too (you can see a pic of him in therecent "what other animals do you have" post). Animals arewonderful...:)

Those are nice pics, phone or no phone... and Ithink I'm in love with Alfred. I think his little "inquistive bunny"expression is great. ;)

Hoping there's more of both boys coming soon, and all the best on thebonding! (Your shot of Oswald hiding under the dresser is one of myfaves...)

Latest posts

Back