Osama Bin Laden is dead

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
Just finished watching the release Obama did on it and wow, I'm glad that guy is finally in the ground where he belongs.

I've been reading mixed opinions, ranging from feeling overjoyed to the peoplewho claim that being happy over murder is a horrible thing in itselfto wondering how this makes any difference.

Really though, this is an enormous morale booster to plenty of people, gives some form of closure to a lot of families (Seeing the man that slaughtered countless people finally brought to justice) and remove on nasty creature from the face of the planet.

What is everyone elses opinion on this?

I'm glad he's dead. That doesn't mean the fight is over but at least his smug face will be six feet under and not on my television spewing hate.

t.

To me, this is one of the happiest days in my young life. My brother and cousin fought overseas because of this awful man and i'm glad they are both home safe.

I'll say this was one of the longest games of Hide n Seek this country has ever played. woohoo!!

as DJ Pauly D would say... YEAHHH BUDDYYYY!!!!!

[align=center]My reaction: "Fantastic! 8D"

Great :)
We weren't effected by him here but he was such a dangerous man that you'd never know what he could do or what he was planning and that really scared me.

I am glad he's dead... but being as joyus as people are, I'm afraid it may not last long. They even said on the news this morning that the government is requesting US citizens to be on alert for a retaliation. Yeah, that makes us in a much safer spot doesn't it?

I can certainly recognize this as a turning point, but I fail to understand why everyone is so happy another human being is dead. Yes, he lead other individuals to some very terribly things that hurt so many, but I feel it's in bad taste to rejoice in anyone's death no matter how bad or low they were.

Death of this sort begets more death. This really isn't going to be the end of anything. I fear more of my family will be sent back over again for whatever is to come. :/

I personally view his death as a good thing. You can run and hide, but your bill will still come due. He was a waste of protoplasm, was evil, and not even a good Muslim. It's a shame that they couldn't take him alive and HANG him. I'm glad they dumped him out at sea so that his grave can't become a shrine to his evil for all the rest of his ilk. Now, if they could do the same to all his supporter's I'd say we really have something good. Finally, I mourn for those that died because of his warped views and those of his followers and supporters.

Latest posts

Back