Oreo's First Birthday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuage

Reaction score
Tomorrow is Oreo's first birthday! I thought I'd share what I am doing for it! I made a bunny cake, DIY toy, and got her a box of Oxbow toys! Tomorrow, I will share pictures, images, and Oreo's birthday video! If you have any questions to ask about Oreo reply to this thread, and they may be in Oreo's first birthday and Q&A on her YouTube channel!

Happy birthday Oreo!🐰 It sounds like an amazing party.
P.S- How do you make a bunny cake?
Thank you! The bunny cake was a forth a cup of pellets, a half an overripe banana, and parsley flakes. I put just enough water to make the pellets a kind of wet sand (I don't know how to say it). I then mixed in the banana and parsley flakes. I used a third of it to make the cake and the rest for smaller treats. I baked them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. The cake could have been in for a little longer, as it was a bit crumbly, but Oreo enjoyed it! I didn't feed the whole thing at once, just a small piece!
p.s. Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see you around!
-Oreo and Nuage

Thank you! The bunny cake was a forth a cup of pellets, a half an overripe banana, and parsley flakes. I put just enough water to make the pellets a kind of wet sand (I don't know how to say it). I then mixed in the banana and parsley flakes. I used a third of it to make the cake and the rest for smaller treats. I baked them at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. The cake could have been in for a little longer, as it was a bit crumbly, but Oreo enjoyed it! I didn't feed the whole thing at once, just a small piece!
p.s. Welcome to the forum! I can't wait to see you around!
-Oreo and Nuage
Thank you!

Latest posts

Back