Oreo Cows

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peapoo_bunny

Reaction score
heres our new addition.. he's a galloway bull a.k.a "oreo cookie cows".. we just got him today.. his mom was really sick and going to die.. the only way they would both live is if they were separated.. so now we have him and hes doing good.. we've been calling him Shamu. he's 1 month old and the brown on him will turn to black when he gets older.

shamu4.jpg

shamu3.jpg

shamu2.jpg

shamu.jpg

yeah we are having to hand raise him... he wont drink milk from a bottle, but he'll drink it from a bucket.. silly boy.. he'll be getting milk for awhile..hes 1 month old.. his mom neverhad alot of milk for him so hes a little skinny right now.. but he is really sweet... hes getting used to walking on a leash.. he will follow me around everywhere now..so i take him out alot during the day... the smallest horse harness we could find wouldnt fit him..so we had to make it smaller with some wire andtape..lol..

new shamy pics! these are from earlier today.. shamus almost 5 months old now

shamy11-19-06.jpg

6shamy11-19-06.jpg

2shamy11-19-06.jpg

5shamy11-19-06.jpg

3shamy11-19-06.jpg

7shamy11-19-06.jpg

4shamy11-19-06.jpg

we found out that Shamu's mom made it and that she's really healthy again:)

hes so sweet to! he runs over to you as soon ashe sees you so he can be petted and loved on... and lately hes evenbeen chasing my car up the hill:)

Shamu goes to tennessee to havesurgeryon monday to be fixed... the vet came a few wks ago todo it for free for us, but there were several complications so the vetrecommended a place in Tennessee that does it really cheap. wish usluck getting him up there:?

we've been considering alot of things... riding,4h, showing...we just havent made up our minds yet:) lol...he's already halter trained..but thats about it right now... we got thetrailer today and i started getting him used to it... he gets in andout easily now, but when we first brought it up he was terrified ofit.. we'll be loading him up to go to tennessee tomorrowafternoon:)..surgery ittuesday andwe dont get topick him up until wednesday:(:(

peapoo_bunny wrote:
Shamu goes to tennessee to have surgeryon mondayto be fixed... the vet came a few wks ago to do it for free for us, butthere were several complications so the vet recommended a place inTennessee that does it really cheap. wish us luck getting him upthere:?
sry if any of this is inappropriate..but theres really noother way to put it so here goes:) he hasto be fixed because he has some complications involvingsome things being stuck if you know what i mean...he's unableto be bandedso the surgery is a must since hes apet..im actually glad we're doing surgery instead ofbanding:) ...but it will be sad not seeing him for two days:(

Latest posts

Back