Oregonians

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, i am in Oregon too! Are you familiar with Pease and Carrots Rabbitry? I am hoping to get a solid black buck from her soon! I am super excited :)

I live in Redmond :)

Thanks!

Will you be in Redmond in September? Maybe we could meet face to face and say hello. :)

Hey Melinda, Just found this section, duh, I haven't ever scrolled down this far....lol.

How's the buns? When is the Albany show?

Valerie

The Albany show is 11/21. :D I am not sure about any shows before then, as I am getting married on halloween, and that is taking a lot of my time, although, I may try to make the one in Redmond on September 12th. :D

My rabbits are doing really well. I just spent 2 hours cleaning the barn yesterday... so it smells really good in there. :D

TCRabbitry wrote:
My rabbits are doing really well. I just spent 2 hours cleaning the barn yesterday... so it smells really good in there. :D
I did that on sat. It smelled good for a day until the bucks sprayed....yuk. Becca has a litter of FW born on sunday.

The Redmond show is too far.....maybe Albany though.

I am lucky that none of my bucks spray. I really need to get some more shavings, I like to stock up from Costal when I go to visit my dad. I really should clean more than once a week.... but life has been so busy... planning a wedding, and probably moving.... :D

That is awesome about the litter. I have a couple of Dutch does that I am trying to find homes for, you wouldn't know anyone that would need one for 4H or anything would you?

Wow, there don't seem to be many people in Oregon. I am in the southern part. If anyone knows of bunnies near me who need adopting. I am looking for a female friend for Mr. Whiskers. I would love for him to be able to pick her out, but none of the shelters here have any.

Hi, i am in central oregon (redmond) and I have a little mix doe, young about 3 months, that I rescued from a hoarder. I am looking for a home for her.. she is whitish/grey color, has upright ears but has angora-like fur. I would be happy to email you a photo if you are interested in her.

Maybe we could meet half-way?

Her adoption fee is $15.

TCRabbitry wrote:
I have a couple of Dutch does that I am trying to find homes for, you wouldn't know anyone that would need one for 4H or anything would you?
what are the colors and markings like? I'll check around to see. We are trying to get more kids interested in rabbits in our club.

The Black one has good markings, but one blue eye... and the steel doe is really nice, but has a run in her stop on one of her back legs. They have really nice type though. :D Melinda

ok, I'll ask around. Do they have the temperment to be used for showmanship? What would cause the blue eye in the dutch?

Super old thread but I am bumping it up in hopes to find the 3 bunnies I rescued today homes! There is a possible home for 2 of them, but I wont know for sure until they bunnies are loaded up and headed down my driveway. If all goes well there will be the male left. Please see my thread on Rescue me section!

I'm here too! Northeastern Oregon. I raise New Zealand Whites (would like to get some other colors, too), Californians and Rex (standard).

I raise for meat, but also pets and show. Always looking to get good stock, and definitely always willing to help out other bunny owners (pet or otherwise). I used to be a 4-H leader, but am taking a break from that for a little while (my daughter will be old enough for 4-H in a few years, then I might start leading again).

Latest posts

Back