Ordering Food Online

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yurusumaji

Young Blood
Reaction score
For those of you who order your food and/or hay online, where do you order it from and how long does it take to get to your door?

I feed Oxbow pellets and hay, but our local PetSmart stocks very little alfalfa hay and no alfalfa pellets. I got on Oxbow's site and just picked somewhere to order from - I chose Pet Food Direct. I was pretty furious when I got an e-mail 2 days after I made my order saying it had finally been shipped, but would take 10 days to get here from the date of shipment.

If there's a better company, website, food, hay, anything ... I'd love to know about it! I'm particularly looking for a site that ships quickly, but better prices are good too. :) This is making me crazy with wanting to kick someone in the pants. Thanks, guys!

Have you checked out your local farm supply stores. Our farm supply orders us 50# of Oxbow pellets for $54 (including shipping). We haven't asked about ordering hay yet.

Hm that's weird. I use pet food direct to buy a lot of my pets food and they always ship really fast for me! I don't get hay from them, but I get pellets for the rabbits and my dogs food. I've been getting my hay at Kleenmama's. Shipping is kind of slow and usually takes a week to 10 days for me,and is on the expensive side, but the hay is great and not dusty at all and the rabbits love it.

Dragonrain wrote:
Hm that's weird. I use pet food direct to buy a lot of my pets food and they always ship really fast for me! I don't get hay from them, but I get pellets for the rabbits and my dogs food. I've been getting my hay at Kleenmama's. Shipping is kind of slow and usually takes a week to 10 days for me,and is on the expensive side, but the hay is great and not dusty at all and the rabbits love it.
It's probably bad timing, what with Thanksgiving coming up - but I was really hoping it would get here before Thanksgiving. It's not set to arrive until the 30th.

Oh yeah I keep forgetting that Thanksgiving is this week. I would say that might be a big part of it, because like I said I've always had stuff from them get here pretty quickly.

Latest posts

Back