Opinion on Cat Trees

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny Pumi

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving for those in Canada! I wanted to get opinions on cat trees and how their buns like it. I saw The Bunny Lady and Ellie on YouTube have a cat tree and her bun actually jumps on the platforms which is so cute.

I am looking to get one for Pumi since he seems bored so there is something for him to use to enjoy the view. I found one in JYSK store for $50! Too bad the whole thing is not made out of scratch post material but I think its something he would enjoy. What do you guys think? Posted a picture of Pumi and the cat tree I found at JYSK (my size 8 shoes for size reference)! Thank you! 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201012-192958_Motion photo viewer.jpg
    Screenshot_20201012-192958_Motion photo viewer.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201013_150816.jpg
    20201013_150816.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20201013_150825.jpg
    20201013_150825.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 5
Ok this seems like a controversial topic so I will give you the pros and cons. Some rabbits would like a cat tree. The one your looking to buy seems cool and cozy! If Pumi likes to climb on things then it might be right for him! It's a great idea, however some rabbits might fall and hurt themselves if the cat tree is too high. He might pee and on it and, it could be very hard to clean it. Lastly he might destroy the fabric and ingest it. Just know that there are risks involved and its kinda pricey. Of course its also a great idea too! The choice is yours to make!

Last edited:
If he know not to jump off it should be ok. But watch him for a while before leaving him unattended. Just to be safe I would put a few blankets and pillows under it. He is very cute!

Latest posts

Back