Online Meet Up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchster

Reaction score
While I'd love to get together with some of the more experienced owners around here...I have so much to learn, perhaps we could all agree on a time and use the chat feature here are RO? Maybe on Tuesday at 8:00 pm est or something like that (that is just a random example).

What ya'all think?

:bump:bump...'cuz I thought this was a GREAT idea...

***I also moved it to a more appropriate place...hope you don't mind, Torch***

Do we have any volunteers that would like to coordinate this?
It wouldn't be that hard.
Maybe once a week...pick a topic and ask for input?

:biggrin2:

This is a great idea! Having weekly chats with different topics. :thumbup

Wow - I thought that this had died a quick death. My original intention was to just have the East Coast people get on and chat, but the other ideas expressed above also work well. Instead of having people from a specific geographic location log on, we could something topical. Perhaps something for new bunny owners to show them links to places around RO to answer some questions. Or perhaps something about building a NIC cage. Really the topics are endless.

I go into the chat rooms most nights, but either I am the only person there or isn't working-don't know which.

We could have our first 'meeting' about haveing 'meetings'. Just ask people what they would like to talk about, ideas for future meetings. See what the masses want.

One major issue that I see, is that this is a global forum, and no matter when we do it, it will be the middle of night for someone. Don't know how to get around that one.

How about we try for the first 'meeting' for this Saturday (I have no idea on a time). Seems like the weekend might be the best time to get the most folks on. We can just find out what people want to talk about. Then schedule meetings from there.

Once we figure out what people want to talk about, perhaps we can ask the Mods (who seem to be some of the more knowledgeable people on the board) if the want to 'chair' a meeting.

Any other good ideas out there?

We did do something like this before but with no help and no time I stopped. Been trying to start again. I'll try and find the old threads see if it can help with a format.

Latest posts

Back