One thing after another: Rest in Peace, Pernod

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!!! :tears2:

So sorry you're going through this again. :(

Poor Pernod and poor Jan...

How is she? I'm not at the computer or phone much today but I'll have to keep checking in. I wish I could do something to help. :sad:

sas :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Oh no... I'm so worried...... :?

Jan, I'm so so sorry you're going through all of this... I just hope and hope with all my heart that Pernod will be ok. You give her the best care, she is in good hands with you....

Poor little girl..... :tears2:

I'm thinking of you guys and hoping for a good update soon....

Jen xx

I can't write much now, but we have just returned from our 2nd vet visit today, and we had to say 'Goodbye' to our little girl.

I am totally devastated and my heart is breaking. I will write more tomorrow, but I just can't now. What am I going to do without her .....

Jan

Oh, Jan, I'm so deeply sorry....after all that you've been through with her, and then to have to say good bye. You will be in my prayers. Again, I'm so very, very sorry. Dear Pernod will be sorely missed by all, but no one will miss her more than you. You gave her the best she could have....a bunny slave that loved her with all of your heart. I pray that healing will come to you quickly, and that sweet memories of your lovely girl will fill the emptiness that you feel now. :bigtears:

Rest in the arms of angels, sweet one!:angelandbunny:

Oh no Jan, I'm so sorry....

I'm crying right now, I just can't believe you've had to say goodbye to her.... Life is so unfair sometimes.... :(

Please know that I'm thinking of you and Shadow, although I know that nothing will ease the pain... She was so well loved and taken care of...

Binky free beautiful Pernod....

:rainbow::pink iris:

Jen xx

Jan my heart breaks for you, too. You have done more than ten normal people in giving your buns a good life, in health and in sickness. ("Normal people" doesn't include those on this forum!) It's night-time in Canada now, I hope you can sleep a little.

:cry1:

Be strong Jan. Pernod has gone through so much and you are drained. I am here, and anything you want, just let me know.

16kvxhu.jpg

Perry is waiting for you.

Buck, take care of our little girl.

Binky free Pernod. :pink iris:

Latest posts

Back