One heck of a day!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCRabbitry

Reaction score
I am beyond frustrated! Someone called and reported my rabbits to my rental company... so now I have a weekend to get my house and rabbit barn spotless!!! because they are coming to inspect our house on Monday!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! I tell you what, if I EVER find out who did this, there will be some heck to pay!!! I HATE people in general, and stuff like this just drills that further and further into my head!!! ARGHHH!!!

Ok, now that is out of my system.... UGH!!! Melinda

You would think not, but I'm not taking any chances... my friend is coming to get them and take them to her house for right now.... we will figure out the rest later... :D

ARH!!!

i hope its up to there standard, but i bet its perfect anyway.
good luck.
its nice of your friend to take them.

elena

I spent most of the evening last night cleaning my carpets and my kitchen..... as it is, I really don't care, because one way or another, I think we will be moving by the 1st of October.... we're going to look at a house tomorrow.... I just want this whole thing to be over with already.... I talked to the lady with the rental company yesterday and she was nothing but rude.... she basically yelled at me the entire time she was on the phone. I think I am going to do some research and see who her boss is and complain. I am just so sick of this whole neighborhood. I know who did it now, my one neighbor is acting all guilty and having her kids watch my every move. Also, she was out looking at my fiance's truck last night. I don't know what she thinks would be in the back of the truck or the cab... I can't wait til we can move the heck outta here.... grrr....

Latest posts

Back