OMG I am so aggravated I could scream, ugh

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luvmyzoocrew

Reaction score
Well *** and I have been speaking of getting a Hedgehog. IDK y but just about every two years we get a new addition haha. Anyway we went to find breeders and found out that it is ILLEGAL to own one here. Grrrrr... Ofcourse New Jersey the state that takes 5 years to get a gun with 3 backround checks is perfetly legal to have one yet here we can get a gun in 15 min yet no hedgehog. :0(

Ok so now to explain, this is the status of person who owned Benny my mini Rex. She had to get rid of Benny because she didnt have the "time" for him or was it she didnt have the "space" for him ?:embarrassed: So i took him and was going to rehome him, but instead i kept him as a bondmate for Belle. Although I am happy to have my soft bunny it is ssssssooooooooo aggravating, and I am having a very hard time keeping my mouth shut,lol. Knowing me this is hard but i want to say something so bad,lol, but i will keep my mouth shut, so i ran here to Weenie Whine about it,lol.

Ugh I do get very irritated with those situations as well.It's hard to stay quiet about it. My first instinct is to make a comment like "Don't come running to me this time when you get tired of this one too" but I know that it's just adding fuel to fire so I just bite my tongue... It's hard though. *Hugs* Luckily, you have the law on your side this time :p I guess it's just a matter of time before she gravitates to some other kind of pet though... *Sigh*

Latest posts

Back