OMG Daisy Just Died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jen, I didn't evenrealize Daisy was sick. :(It happened so fast... I know youarestunned beyond words.I'm so, so sorry you lostyour friend. SLG and I will be thinking of you.

Much Love,

Raspberry

Oh Jen, I am so deeply sorry.
I have absolutely no words that will ease your pain, please know youwill be in my heart and I will be thinking of you and your family (thehumans and the furry ones)

:purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy::rose::purplepansy::pinkpansy::eek:rangepansy:

Again, thank you for all the support.I'm doing a little better today. I just got home from takingher to have the necropsy. A good friend met me half way, so Ididn't have to do the entire drive. That helped alot. The vet called and said she is there and he will bedoing the necropsy as soon as he can today. He will have someinitial findings later and will call me.

My heart is still in pieces, but spending time with the other rabbitshelped. Sage is still pretty sad, but as soon as I totallyclean her cage, I may move him over so he can be next to Abby.

Jen

Jen I did this for you.

Jenssig2.jpg

This one is your avatar for you too. It is the same one above just made smaller for avatar.

Jensavatar1.jpg

Rest In Peace Daisy. binkie free.

Angel and SweetPea

cirrustwi wrote:
Again, thank you for all the support. I'm doing alittle better today. I just got home from taking her to havethe necropsy. A good friend met me half way, so I didn't haveto do the entire drive. That helped a lot. The vetcalled and said she is there and he will be doing the necropsy as soonas he can today. He will have some initial findings later andwill call me.

My heart is still in pieces, but spending time with the other rabbitshelped. Sage is still pretty sad, but as soon as I totallyclean her cage, I may move him over so he can be next to Abby.

Jen
I think it will help Sage even though Abby and Daisy are almost thesame. I think Abby will be happy to have a neighbor. good luck

Angel and SweetPea

Jen, Sorry about your loss, words could never convey how I feel. Sending you bunny hugs from the babes.

Susan

I'm sorry Jen. I havn't been on in a few days,and ijust read about Daisy. I can only imagine what you aregoing through...Again, I'm so sorry...

-k

Dear Jen,

If I had a dime for everytime I thought of you, pinkyp, and Lyndsy today, I'd be sitting pretty on a pile of cash right now.

I know that today was the day that you had to take Daisy to the vet's.I'm glad that your friend met you. There's nothing like a loyal andloving friend or family member to help you get through these things.

Just wanted you to know that you're in my thoughts and prayers today. Ihope the vet is able to find something obvious in Daisy that wentwrong. As Pam said, there are so many things that could've happened tothe little one and there was nothing more you could've done.

When you feel up to it, let us know what the vet said. I'll call Pamand tell her when we find out. She sends her love as well, Jen.

:pray:

-Carolyn

Jen, I tried calling you earlier. I will try youagain later on tonight. :pinkpansy:

Carolyn: I'm hoping to hear from him sometime after 5. I'll let you know when I do.

Lissa: I got your message. I'm at work and things are alittle nuts here. Plus it's really the last place I want tobe. We got a litter of Hollands in today, I startedsobbing. I'll call you later tonight when I get home.

Jen

Latest posts

Back