OMG Dahlia is soooooooo bad :0|

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MsBinky

Reaction score
OMG

A few days ago, we were all eating at the table when there was a loud splash. It took me a few seconds to figure out that Dahlia had just spilled her bowl of water. I got up and started dying of laughter. There was Bam-Bam, hiding under one of the grids, soaked and looking might confused.:laugh: I'm sorry butwe alljust had to laugh. There he was, water dripping off him and we were all just standing there and watching him. Poor lil guy. LOL. I wiped up the mess and took a towel and dried him off... It did take a while for him to come out of hiding though. Lol.

I thought it was an accident and didn't think much of it...

Thing is she didn't 2 more times, just today! :shock2:eek:k I doubt she is physically dragging her bowl and dumping it on him.. Though with her we never really know :ponder:Anyway, there is a small hole in the carpet from which she likes to peek at him and I guess maybe the bowl tips a bit more and while playing she 'accidently' flips it.

But OMG you should just see Bam-Bam's face when it happens though :roflmao:He just has that :surrenderlook.

LOL!!!!!!! Silly Dahlia :craziness

Latest posts

Back